If you have enquiries you can either get through to First Bank customer care number or use the First Bank customer care online chat. If you are a First Bank account holder, there are times when you have an issue and need to get it resolved. First Bank customer care number is available to its customers 24/7 and they have competent agents ready to solve all customer complaints.
Problems Solved by First Bank Customer Care Number Line and Live Chat
- Information on First Bank products and services.
- Account balance enquiry
- Card transaction issues
- ATM card block request
- Online banking enquiries
- Online banking password reset
- Stop cheque instruction
- Card PIN re-issue request
- Statement of account request
- All complaints spanning across all First Bank products and services.
First Bank Customer Care Number Lines – 24/7 Availability
If you need to speak to First Bank customer care on phone, dial any of the numbers below. Make sure you have enough airtime on your phone if your complaint is much.
- 234 708 062 5000
- +234 1 9052326
- +234 1 9052000
- +234 1 448 5500
First Bank Customer Care Online Chat – 24/7 Availability
If you are the online kind of person then this option is for you. It is actually economical to contact them online instead of making calls to them.
- If you are on Twitter, direct all complaints to their Twitter handle @FirstBankngr.
- On Facebook, Drop comments on a message to the First Bank of Nigeria Limited page.
- Alternatively, you can send complaints in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
WARNING: I’ve seen people dropping complaints and posting their bank details here, this is wrong and we will not be held liable for any scam or deductions that occurs on your accounts by preying scammers. This is just a guide on how to get through to your bank’s Customer Care service. Be warned!!!
How has been your experience with First Bank Customer Care Number Line and First Bank Customer Care Online Chat? Drop comments below.