If you have enquiries you can either get through to Union Bank Customer Care Number or use the Union Bank Customer Care Live Chat. If you are a Union Bank account holder, there are times when you have an issue and need to get it resolved. Union Bank customer care number line is available to its customers 24/7 and they have competent agents ready to solve all customer complaints and enable customers to carry out basic banking transactions from the comfort of their home, offices and wherever else they may be.
Problems Solved by Union Bank Customer Care and Union Bank Live Chat
- Information on Union Bank products and services.
- Account balance request
- ATM Card re-issuance
- Card transaction issues
- ATM card blocking
- Online banking enquiries
- Online banking password reset
- Stop cheque instruction
- Card PIN re-issue request
- Dormant account reactivation
- Account reactivation
- General Account issues
- Cheque book request
- Statement of account request
- All complaints spanning across all Bank products and services.
Union Bank Customer Care Number Lines – 24/7 Availability
If you need to speak to Union Bank customer care on phone, dial any of the numbers below. Make sure you have enough airtime on your phone if your complaint is going to take some time.
- You can reach them on +234-1-2716816 and 07007007000; you can also chat with them on WhatsApp by adding up this number –
Union Bank Live Chat – 24/7 Availability
If you are the online kind of person then this option is for you. It is actually economical to contact them online instead of making calls to them.
- If you are on Twitter, direct all complaints to their Twitter handle @unionbank_ng.
- On Facebook, Drop comments or message to Union Bank of Nigeria Plc Page.
- For email complaints, send all enquiries to email@example.com.
WARNING: I’ve seen people dropping complaints and posting their bank details here, this is wrong and we will not be held liable for any scam or deductions that occurs on your accounts by preying scammers. This is just a guide on how to get through to your bank’s Customer Care service. Be warned!!!
How has been your experience with Union Bank Customer Care Number service and Union Bank Live Chat? Drop comments below.