This article will tell you all you need to know on how to check BVN on Etisalat (9Mobile), MTN and Glo. Ever since the Central Bank mandated all account holders to undergo Biometric Identification System BVN has come into play. The BVN which is an 11-digit number is a universal identification number which uniquely identifies every customer across the Nigerian Banking industry with their biometric details, no matter the number of accounts you have you only require one BVN to link them all up.
Top Trending Posts:
- All Banks and USSD Code to Check Bank Account Balance on Phone
- Nigerian Banks and their USSD Money Transfer Codes
Benefits of Having a BVN Code in Nigeria
- Protection of account from unauthorized access.
- Easy and acceptable ID means across all Nigerian Banks.
- Reduce risk of identity theft and fraud cases.
- Unique identity which is acceptable by all banks.
- Smooth credit system and banking operations.
How to Enroll For BVN in Nigerian Banks
- Go to any branch of a bank you have an account with.
- Meet the customer care for the enrolment for, request and fill.
- Present yourself for biometric data capture, this shouldn’t take time.
- Enrolment Ticket ID will be issued to you on completion of the biometric capture.
- In 48 hours, your BVN will be sent to your phone number associated with your account number.
How to Check BVN on Etisalat (9Mobile), MTN, Airtel and Glo
- To check BVN on MTN, Etisalat, Airtel and Glo just dial *565*0# and your BVN will be displayed on your screen. It is hand to memorize the 11-digit so this code comes in handy. N10 naira will be deducted after checking the BVN.
This is also how to check BVN for GTBank, Zenith Bank, Access Bank, Diamond Bank, First Bank, Union Bank and all Nigerian banks except otherwise stated.
If you have other accounts, you will be required to link the BVN code with them, just walk up into any branch and tell the customer care personnel you want to link your BVN, you could also do this on the website of your bank, it’s fast and easy.