It is now possible to make WhatsApp group voice call and video call; the feature is rolling out on Android and IOS devices as announced by the Facebook-owned company on its blog. WhatsApp says its users spend more than 2 billion minutes on calls every day prompting the introduction of the new feature.
The company is been improving the application by labelling forwarded messages, introducing business accounts, live locations and lots more. Group voice calls and video calls can include up to four people at any time and can be made anywhere.
How to Make WhatsApp Group Voice Call and Group Video Call
- Start a voice call or video call with one of the participants you want.
- On the top right corner of your screen, tap the “add participant” button.
- Select the contact(s) you want to add to the call. You have the option of adding up to 3 more contacts.
Group calls on WhatsApp are end-to-end encrypted meaning your calls are not kept/untraceable or stored somewhere against your privacy. Simply update your app on Google Play and the App store for IOS to start enjoying the new feature.
- How to hide WhatsApp status from some contacts
- How to share your live location on WhatsApp
- How to save WhatsApp status video and pictures on iPhone and Android
- How to Pin Chats on WhatsApp.