How do you show battery percentage on iPhone 11? Apple announced the device as a successor to its last year’s iPhone XR which its claim is the most popular smartphone in the world from last year at its September 2019 event.
The designs from last year are similar but Apple introduced a dual-camera system this time. The iPhone 11 would set you back by $699 and it’s the cheapest option from this year’s lineup which includes the iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max. It features a 6.1 inch LCD display and a front-facing notch housing the selfie camera.
Due to the notch, the status bar on the iPhone 11 remains compact and there is less room to accommodate important device information such as the battery bar, unlike older iPhone models where the status bar ran across the entire display width. So how do you show battery percentage on iPhone 11?
How to Show Battery Percentage on iPhone 11
Just like in the iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max, there are two easy ways to see the battery bar on your iPhone 11 whenever you like. Let’s dive in into them.
- You can show battery percentage from the Control Center. To open your Control Center, all you have to do is swipe down from the top right corner of your screen. The battery percentage will be shown at the top right corner of your screen.
- Simply Ask Siri. Siri is your friend, simply activate Siri and ask “what’s my battery percentage”. Siri will show and also tell you.
Can You Make Battery Percentage Show on Your iPhone’s Home Screen?
This is not possible permanently but there are hacks around it. The little available space beside the notch has already been fitted with notifications Apple wants to show and there is also no Settings you can do. To show battery percentage on iPhone 11 on the Home or Lock screen, follow the two ways below:
- From your Home screen or Lock screen, swipe left to right. Your battery percentage will be shown close to the top of your Today View screen.
- The second fast hack is to simply plugin in your iPhone to charge, the battery percentage shows momentarily and then disappears.
- How to Show Battery Percentage on iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max
- How to add an Alternate Face ID to iPhone XS, XS Max and XR
- How to Activate Siri on iPhone XS Max, XS and XR
It’s simple as that. Any problems? Share in the comments section with us.