Looking for how to activate Siri on iPhone 11, 11 Pro or the 11 Pro Max? In this post, we will guide you how to do that. Siri is Apple’s AI voice assistant and it comes with all Apple-owned devices. Ever since Apple removed the Home button starting with the iPhone X it has been a herculean task for some users to adapt to this change.
Apple launched 2019 new iPhone at its September Event and the Home button won’t be making a return ever again. The button was used as the Touch ID button and also used to activate Siri, since it no longer exists an alternative way of activating Siri has to be found.
How to Activate Siri on iPhone 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max
There are always ways around things, thankfully they are very easy to do. So how do you summon Siri on the new iPhone 11 series?
Activate Siri on iPhone with Voice Command
You can activate Siri on iPhone 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max using voice command. Before doing this, make sure Hey Siri has been set up on your device.
To set up Hey Siri, Go to Settings > Siri & Search > Listen.
- Once Siri is enabled, just say the command “Hey Siri” to activate the voice assistant.
Activate Siri on iPhone with Side Button
To activate Siri using the iPhone side button, follow this:
- Press and hold the Side button for two to three seconds.
You are done with Siri and you want to exit Siri, all you have to do is swipe up from the bottom of the screen or press the side button to return to the home screen.
- How to Activate Siri on iPhone XS Max, XS and XR
- How to Show Battery Percentage on iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max
- Apple Makes Siri Listening Feature Optional Due to Privacy Concerns