What is Xiaomi Mi 9T price in Nigeria? The new smartphone has finally been unveiled in Nigeria with interesting specifications. This announcement follows the success recorded after the release of its Redmi Note 7 at the beginning of this year.
Also known as the global version of the Redmi K20, the Xiaomi Mi 9T brings features that will capture the interest of the modern consumer. These specs include its large screen size, impressive camera setup, and moderate battery life.
Let’s take a look at the smartphone in details and what Xiaomi Mi 9T price is in details.
Xiaomi Mi 9T Key Specifications
- 6.39-inch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 2340 pixels,
- Android 9.0 Pie, 6GB RAM
- Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730, Octa-core 2.2 GHz
- 64GB /128 GB built-in storage
- 48MP + 8MP + 13MP rear camera and 20MP selfie camera
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery
Xiaomi Mi 9T: Design and Display
This smartphone does not have any notch or cutout on its 6.39-inch AMOLED screen; instead, it houses its selfie camera at the top edge of its aluminium frame. Tiny bezels surround the display, thereby giving it an almost bezel-less look while the screen supports 1080 × 2340 pixels and offers a 19.5:9 aspect ratio. Protection is offered by a sheet of Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
At the back which is made up of glass is a triple camera setup with a LED flash while a few inches down, you will find the phone’s logo at the bottom. The phone also comes in dimensions that fits any hand size or pocket. Its volume and power buttons are located at its right edge at the side.
The device will be available in various colours such as Carbon black, Red flame, Glacier blue.
Xiaomi Mi 9T Camera
One of the selling points of the Xiaomi Mi 9T is its motorized pop-up selfie camera. During use, the 20MP sensor lights up and also doubles as a notification LED. It even retracts when the phone slips from your hand.
As mentioned earlier, the smartphone offers a triple camera setup on its rear panel. This assembly includes a primary, ultrawide, and telephoto lens of 48MP, 8MP, and 13MP, respectively. Overall, you can capture clear and crisp shots and shoot videos 1080p videos at 30fps with these cameras.
Xiaomi Mi 9T Hardware and Software
The phone runs on a Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730 processor which clocks 2.2GHz. Coupled with an Adreno 618 GPU, the chipset supports high-resolution games or graphics. It also has a RAM of 6GB that enhances the phone’s performance.
Concerning its internal storage, the phone comes in two versions of 64GB or 128GB respectively. However, you cannot expand this memory with an SD card because the phone does not have a slot for extra storage. Finally, the phone features the latest Android 9.0 Pie with Xiaomi in house UI wrapped around it.
Xiaomi Mi 9T Battery and Connectivity
A robust 4000mAh battery powers the features on the Mi 9T. You can’t remove the battery while it offers fast charging for quick top-ups.
Connectivity options on the phone include Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot, 4G LTE, and GPS. It also offers a 3.5mm earphone jack and a MicroUSB 2.0 port for mass storage and charging.
Xiaomi Mi 9T Price and Availability
Although the official launch is set for July 15, Xiaomi Mi 9T price for the 64GB variant is expected to go for N119,500 in some stores. However, there are no details about the cost of the 128GB model at the time of this article.
Xiaomi Mi 9T Complete Specifications
- Dimension: 156.7 x 74.3 x 8.8 mm
- Material: Glass and Aluminum
- Weight: 191g
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.39-inches
- Screen Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels,
- Multi-touch: Yes
Software and performance
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie (2GB version)
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730
- RAM: 6GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 64/128GB
- Card Slot: No
- Primary: 48MP + 8MP + 13MP
- Secondary: 20MP
Network and Connectivity
- WLAN: Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- 2G: Yes
- 3G: Yes
- 4G: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- USB: Yes, 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio Jack: Yes, 3.5mm
- Fingerprint Sensor: Yes (Under-display)
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared: No
- Sensor: Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Capacity: 4000mAh, non-removable
- Type: Li-Po
- Fast Charging: Yes
- OTG Support: N/A
- Infinix Hot S4 vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 – Which Phone is a Better Choice?
- Xiaomi Redmi 7 Price, Complete Specs and Availability