Infinix Mobility, a subsidiary of Shenzen-based Transsion Holdings has announced its latest smartphone in the Hot series, the Hot 10. Infinix Hot 10 is powered by MediaTek’s new Helio G70 SoC which is targeted at entry-level devices. The smartphone features a 6.78” Infinity-O display and it has a 5200mAh battery.
Infinix also released a Lite variant with stripped-down specifications but we will be focusing on the main variant in this post. Let’s take a deeper look at what the Hot 10 has to offer.
Infinix Hot 10 Key Specifications
- 6.78” HD+, Infinity-O Display
- 16MP + 2MP + 2MP + AI Lens Rear Camera
- 8MP selfie Camera
- 5200mAh Battery
- Octa-core 2.0GHz, MediaTek Helio G70
- 3GB RAM
- 64GB ROM expandable further with the SD card
- XOS 7.0 based on Android™ 10
- Fingerprint, Face Unlock 2.0
Design and Display
The Infinix Hot 10 is made up of a polycarbonate body and it has a gradient finish at the back. It measures 171.1 x 77.6 x 8.88mm in dimensions. At the back is its quad rear camera and a fingerprint sensor.
In terms of display, it has 6.78 HD+ screen with a punch-hole cutout which houses the 8MP selfie camera. The selfie camera also works for the Face Unlock ID.
Hardware and Software
The smartphone ships Android 10 out of the box based on the OEM’s custom XOS 7.0 UI. It is powered by MediaTek’s Helio G70gaming chipset which is built on a 12nm process and its clocked at a 2.0Ghz with eight cores. In terms of graphics, you get the PowerVR GE8320 GPU.
It comes with an 3GB RAM and a 64GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 512GB via the microSD card slot.
Infinix Hot 10 Camera
The smartphone has a quad-camera at the back which is headlined by a 16MP main camera. There is a 2MP macro lens, a 2MP bokeh lens and an AI lens. The camera is accompanied by a quad rear Flash for taking shots in low-light environments. For selfies, there is an 8MP camera with dual flash. It supports and shoots 1080p videos at 30fps.
Connectivity and Battery
Infinix Hot 10 is powered by a non-removable Li-polymer 5,200mAh battery which is embedded with Power Marathon Tech. It uses a dual nano-SIM card and connectivity options are WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0 and a 3.5mm audio jack.
- Infinix Hot 9 Play Complete Specifications, Review and Price
- Infinix Hot 9 Pro Complete Specifications, Review and Price
- Infinix Hot 9 Announced with Punch-hole Display and Quad Camera
Infinix Hot 10 Complete Specifications
- Dimension: Height: 171.1 x 77.6 x 8.88mm
- Material: Glass front, Plastic back
- Weight: N/A
- Colour: Sky Blue, Gradient Red
- SIM Dual SIM: (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD, 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass
- Size: 6.78-inch, 19.5: Aspect ratio, 91.2% screen-to-body ratio
- Screen Resolution: HD+ 720×1640 pixels
- Multi-touch: Yes, up to 5 fingers
Software and performance
- Operating System: Android 10, XOS v7.0
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G70, Octa-core 2.0GHz 64 Bit
- IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 3GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 64GB
- Card Slot: Yes, up to 512GB
- Primary: 16MP + 2MP + 2MP + AI Lens sensor with Quad LED flash
- Video Resolution: 1080P at 30fps, gyro-EIS
- Secondary: 8MP with Dual flash
- Video Resolution: 720P at 30fps
Network and Connectivity
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Network 2G: 850/900/1800/1900
- 3G: B1/B5/B8
- 4G: B1/B3/B5/B8/B28/B38/B40/B41 TDD-LTE Bluetooth v5.0
- USB: microUSB 5 Pin
- Loudspeaker Yes
- Audio Jack 3.5mm
- Sensor: Fingerprint, Gravity, Proximity and Light Sensor
- Capacity: 5,200mAh, non-removable
- Type: Li-ion
- Fast Charging: N/A
- OTG Support Yes
Infinix Hot 10 and Availability
Infinix Hot 10 is available in retail stores around you for a recommended retail price of N60,200.