Infinix Hot Lite is the cheaper version of the main Hot 10. The smartphone is powered by a MediaTek Helio A25 and is paired with a 2GB RAM and a 32GB ROM. It has a 6.6” HD+ waterdrop notch display and an 8MP selfie camera.
Other key specifications are a 13MP quad rear camera and a 5,000mAh battery capacity.
Infinix Hot 10 Lite Key Specifications
- 6.6” HD+, Waterdrop notch
- 13MP + QVGA + QVGA Rear Camera
- 8MP selfie Camera
- 5000mAh Battery
- Octa-core 1.8GHz, MediaTek Helio A25
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB ROM expandable further with the SD card
- XOS 7.0 based on Android™ 10
- Fingerprint, Face Unlock 2.0
Design and Display
Like the Hot 10, the Infinix Hot 10 Lite is made up of a polycarbonate body and it has a gradient finish at the back. It measures 165.5 x 76.4 x 8.75mm in dimensions. At the back is its triple rear camera setup and a fingerprint sensor.
In terms of display, it has 6.6” HD+ screen with a with a waterdrop notch which houses the 8MP selfie camera. The selfie camera also works for the Face Unlock ID.
Hardware and Software
The smartphone ships Android 10 out of the box based on the OEM’s custom XOS 7.0 UI. It is powered by MediaTek’s Helio A25 chipset and its clocked at a 1.8Ghz with eight cores. In terms of graphics, you get the PowerVR GE8320 GPU.
It comes with an 2GB RAM and a 32GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 256GB via the microSD card slot.
Infinix Hot 10 Lite Camera
The smartphone has a triple-camera at the back which is made up a 13MP main shooter and two other QVGA lenses. It has features like HDR, Panorama, Beauty Mode andit shoots 1080p videos at 30fps.
Connectivity and Battery
Infinix Hot 10 Lite is powered by a non-removable Li-polymer 5,000mAh battery which comes with 10W Super Charge. It uses a dual nano SIM card and connectivity options are WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0 and a 3.5mm audio jack.
Infinix Hot 10 Lite Complete Specifications
- Dimension: Height: 165.5 x 76.4 x 8.75mm
- Material: Glass front, Plastic back
- Weight: N/A
- SIM Dual SIM: (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD, 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass
- Size: 6.6-inch, 19.5 aspect ratio
- Screen Resolution: HD+ 720×1600 pixels
- Multi-touch: Yes, up to 5 fingers
Software and performance
- Operating System: Android 10, XOS v7.0
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio A25, Octa-core 1.8GHz 64 Bit
- IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 2GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 32GB
- Card Slot: Yes, up to 256GB
- Primary: 13MP + QVGA + QVGA Lens with Triple LED flash
- Video Resolution: 1080P at 30fps, gyro-EIS
- Secondary: 8MP with Dual flash
- Video Resolution: 720P at 30fps
Network and Connectivity
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Network 2G: 850/900/1800/1900
- 3G: B1/B5/B8
- 4G: B1/B3/B5/B8/B28 TDD-LTE Bluetooth v5.0
- USB: microUSB 5 Pin
- Loudspeaker Yes
- Audio Jack 3.5mm
- Sensor: Fingerprint, Gravity, Proximity and Light Sensor
- Capacity: 5,000mAh, non-removable
- Type: Li-ion
- Fast Charging: N/A
- OTG Support Yes
Infinix Hot 10 Lite and Availability
Infinix Hot 10 is available in retail stores around you for a recommended retail price of N45,400.