After adding legendary characters Shang Tsung and Nightwolf to Mortal Kombat 11 Pack, NetherRealm studious has unveiled yet another legendary character which will be available for download this week – Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Terminator T-800 DLC. Not only that, three other characters will also be added to the Kombat Pack which will be available on the PS4 and Xbox One, they are The Joker, Spawn and Sindel.
Team Raids will be making its way soon as well to Mortal Kombat 11 but before then let’s give you everything you should know about the Terminator T-800 DLC.
When Can I Download Terminator T-800 DLC on Mortal Kombat 11?
The character will be available for download from Tuesday, 8 October for those who purchased the Kombat Pack. For those who want just the Terminator character and not the whole Kombat Pack, the separate purchase will be available for download starting Tuesday, October 15.
How to Download Terminator T-800 DLC for Mortal Kombat 11 on PS4
For PlayStation 4 owners, to verify if your content has been downloaded, follow the outline below:
- On your PS4 Home Menu or Game Library, visit the Mortal Kombat 11 page.
- Select the Mortal Kombat 11 game and scroll down to the “Related Items” section at the bottom. It is under PlayStation Store at the bottom.
- From the My Add-ons section, manually download the contents you own individually.
- For players with Premium Edition or Kombat Pack, you also click “View All” to see store options. The DLC will be available for “Free” if it has not already been downloaded.
How to Download Terminator T-800 DLC for Mortal Kombat 11 on Xbox One
For Xbox One owners, to verify if your content has been downloaded, follow the outline below:
- Go to My Games and Apps section.
- Find Mortal Kombat 11 and click on Menu.
- Select Manage Game.
- Scroll to the far right on this menu to see what DLC is Ready to Install, and start those installs.
- The Terminator DLC will be installed on your Xbox One.