There are many ways to check iPhone XS IMEI or find its serial number as its also called. Same ways can also be applied if you want to find iPhone XS Max serial number. Like the fingerprint, tongue print or Facial ID identification, no two person has this and this can be likened to the way the IMEI or Serial Number works for every device.
What is IMEI?
Pronounced fully as International Mobile Equipment Identity, IMEI is a unique 15-17-digit number that is used to identify GSM, WCDMA and IDEN mobile phones as well as some satellite phones.
It can be used by GSM networks to identify valid devices, track stolen phones and stop them from accessing that particular network
Ways to Check iPhone XS IMEI, Find iPhone XS Max Serial Number
There are different ways you can use to check your iPhone’s serial number and we shall be listing them below.
Method 1 – Through Settings
- On your iPhone, go to Settings>> General, then tap on “About”
- Look or scroll down, you will see your iPhone’s IMEI and other relevant numbers or serial for your device.
- To copy the number, just touch or tap and hold down, it will be copied to your clipboard.
Method 2 – SIM Tray
If for any reason the above method did not work for you, then you can simply check iPhone XS IMEI by pulling out the SIM tray in your phone. The IMEI number is written on it.
Method 3 – iTunes
You can find iPhone XS Max serial number via iTunes, just follow the steps below:
- Open iTunes on your computer
- Connect your iOS device using a cable.
- Locate your iPhone on iTunes then click the Summary tab to see its information.
- Now click on Phone Number to see your iPhone XS or XS Max IMEI
Method 4 – USSD Code
This is the fastest and simplest way. Simply dial *#06# and your serial number is displayed on the screen.
Finally, if you do not have your iPhone and you still want to find iPhone XS serial number or the XS, just visit the Apple ID page and sign in. Go to Devices section and locate your iPhone, there you will find your IMEI.