TECNO Spark Go Plus is the latest smartphone to be added to TECNO’s budget lineup. The device runs on Android 9.0 Go Edition based on the OEM’s HiOS 5.5.2 UI and has a 6.52” HD dot notch display with a resolution of 720 x 1600.
It has been made available in India for Rs 6,299. Let’s take a look at what the device has to offer.
TECNO Spark Go Plus Key Specifications
- 6.52-inch IPS capacitive touchscreen, 720 x 1600 Pixels
- Android 9 with HiOS 5.5.2.
- Mediatek Helio A22, Quad-core 2.0GHz
- 32GB built-in storage, 2GB RAM
- 8MP rear camera with dual Flash.
- 8MP selfie camera with Flash
- Fingerprint sensor and Face ID, Dual VoLTE
- 4000mAh non-removable battery
- TECNO POP 3 Plus Complete Specifications and Price
- TECNO Spark Power Launched with 6,000mAh Battery and Triple Rear Camera
Design and Display
TECNO Spark Go Plus comes in gradient finish and is available in 2 colours – Hillier Purple and Vacation Blue. The device features a 6.52” dot notch 720×1600 display with tiny bezels. Its selfie camera is housed in the dot notch with a front-facing flashlight.
At the back is its fingerprint sensor and also the rear camera which comes with dual-LED flash.
Hardware and Software
The device is powered by MediaTek Helio A22 2.0GHz chipset. It has a 2GB RAM and a 32GB internal memory which is expandable up to 128GB via the micro SD card slot.
TECNO Spark Go Plus runs on Android 9.0 Go Edition based on TECNO’s custom HiOS 5.5.2 UI.
TECNO Spark Go Plus Camera
The device has an 8MP f/2.0 aperture AI front-facing camera with Flash which is capable of taking stunning and bright selfies. The camera supports bokeh mode which allows you take shots where the background is blurred out and you are the focus. It also has AI beauty mode which does the work of enhancing images taken.
At the back is also an 8MP camera but it comes with a dual-LED Flashlight.
Connectivity and Battery
In terms of connectivity, the device comes with Face Unlock 2.0 and Smart Fingerprint Sensor. It has Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi, GPS and 3-in-1 Non-hybrid SIM slot which supports Dual VoLTE.
It comes with a non-removable 4,000mAh battery capacity which is decent enough to give you long-lasting entertainment.
TECNO Spark Go Plus Complete Specifications
- Dimension: 166.7 x 75.8 x 8.4 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Weight: 180.5g
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.52-inch
- Screen Resolution: 18:9, 720 x 1600 pixels,
- Multi-touch: Yes
Software and performance
- Operating System: Android 9 Pie, HiOS 5.5.2
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio A22, Quad-core 2.0GHz
- RAM: 2GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 32GB
- Card Slot: Yes, up to 128GB
- Primary: 8MP – LED flash
- Secondary: 8MP – Dual LED flash
Network and Connectivity
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot
- Network 2G: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 3G: 2100 MHz
- 4G: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- USB: Yes, MicroUSB
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio Jack: Yes
- Fingerprint Sensor: Yes (rear-mounted)
- NFC: –
- GPS: Yes
- Sensors: Gravity, Proximity and Light Sensor
- Capacity: 4,000mAh Non-removable
- Type: Li-Ion
- Fast Charging: No
- OTG Support: Yes
TECNO Spark Go Plus Price and Availability
TECNO Spark Go Plus has a retail price of $99 which is approximately N36,000. It is bundled with free Bluetooth hands-free headset and a three-month free subscription to music streaming service, Gaana Plus.
TECNO Mobile is also offering a one-time screen replacement and an extra month of warranty to make it 13 months in India.