TECNO Spark Power is the latest smartphone from Transsion to be added to the Spark series. The device was unveiled in India, it runs on Android 9 Pie and is powered by a 2.0GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 SoC.
Speaking on the launch, the CEO of Transsion Holdings in India, Arijeet Talapatra said, “Tecno Spark Power adds another dimension to our product portfolio and this time we are focused on providing Indian consumers with long-lasting battery life in under Rs. 10,000 segment, which is far ahead of what other smartphones offer in this segment.”
TECNO Spark Power Key Specs
- 6.35” AMOLED display (720*1548 resolution)
- 13MP +8MP + 2MP Rear AI Camera
- 13MP Selfie camera
- 6,000mAh Battery
- MediaTek Helio P22 octa-core 2.0GHz
- 64GB ROM + 4GB RAM
- HiOS 5.5 based on Android™ 9 Pie
Design and Display
TECNO Spark Power has a polycarbonate body and a gradient design. It measures 158.5*75.98*9.17mm in dimensions and weighs 198.2g. At the back is the triple rear camera setup and the Quad-LED Flash. It is available in two colour hues – dawn blue and alpenglow gold.
In terms of display, it has a dot-notch 6.35” HD+ AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display with a 720*1548 screen resolution. It has a 90% screen to body ratio and a 269 ppi pixel density.
Hardware and Software
The smartphone runs on Android 9.0 Pie based on HiOS 5.5. It is powered by a MediaTek Helio P22 octa-core chipset clocking at a speed of 2.0GHz with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU. It has a 4GB RAM and a 64GB internal memory which can be expanded up to 256GB via the SD card slot. With a Phone of this specs and speed, you can bet on sport on NetBet Nigeria and enjoy a smooth online experience
TECNO Spark Power Camera
TECNO Spark Power has a triple rear camera setup featuring a 13MP main sensor with f/2.0 aperture, an 8MP wide-angle lens and a 2MP macro lens which is supported by a quad-LED flash for clear and brighter pictures in low-light conditions. The camera comes equipped with Google Lens software which makes it very easy to identify objects.
It has a 13MP selfie camera with dual-LED flash which comes with AI and provides six different beauty modes.
Connectivity and Battery
In terms of connectivity, it features a dual SIM and it supports dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi direct, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS and a micro USB port.
On the battery side, it has a 4000mAh battery capacity which provides up to 29hours of video playback, 35hrs talk-time, 17hours of gaming and 200hrs of music playback.
TECNO Spark Power Complete Specifications
- Dimension: 158.5 x 75.98 x 9.17 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Weight: 198.2g
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: 2.5D curd glass AMOLED
- Size: 6.35-inch
- Screen Resolution: 18:9, 720 x 1548 pixels,
- Multi-touch: Yes
Software and performance
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie, HiOS 5.5
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P22, octa-core 2.0GHz
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 64GB
- Card Slot: Yes, up to 256GB
- Primary: 3MP + 8MP + 2MP (Triple Rear camera: 13MP (primary lens with f/2.0 aperture) +8MP (wide-angle lens) +2MP (macro lens))
- Secondary: 13MP – Dual LED flash
Network and Connectivity
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot
- Network 2G: 4G/LTE, 3G, 2G ( GSM: 850/900/1800/1900, WCDMA: B1/B2/B4/B5/B8, FDD-LTE: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B20/B28A/B28B, TDD-LTE: B38/B40/B41)
- 4G: Yes, VoLTE
- Bluetooth: Yes
- USB: Yes, micro USB
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio Jack: Yes
- Fingerprint Sensor: Yes (rear-mounted)
- NFC: – No
- GPS: Yes
- Sensors: Gravity, Proximity and Light Sensor
- FM Radio: Yes
- Capacity: 6,000mAh Non-removable
- Type: Li-Ion
- Fast Charging: N/A
- OTG Support: Yes