So, you want to know how to take a screenshot on your iPhone 11, the 11 Pro or the 11 Pro Max? Since Apple removed the home button on the iPhone X, it’s been different taking screenshots with the latest iPhones.
If you are just moving from an Android device to the iPhone, it will take some time to adjust to your new ecosystem.
How to Take a Screenshot on the iPhone 11 Lineup
Taking a screenshot with your new iPhone 11, 11 Pro or the 11 Pro Max is actually very easy. Apple has also added a great editing tool with the iOS 13.
- Make sure whatever you want to get the screenshot is currently on display on your screen.
- Press the Power button or otherwise known as the side button and the Volume Up button together.
- Your screen will flash and a temporary thumbnail of your screenshot will appear in the bottom left corner of your screen.
If you do not do anything and you don’t tap on the thumbnail, the screenshot is automatically saved in your photos.
To make an edit, before the thumbnail disappears, immediately tap on it. The editing tool has so many features and it allows you crop, mark with any colour of your choice and make highlights.
When your edit is complete, click on Done at the top-left corner of your screen to save. It is as simple as that.
We hope you now know how to take a screenshot with on your iPhone 11, 11 Pro or the 11 Pro Max.
- What to Do Before Selling Your iPhone or iPad
- How to Activate Siri on iPhone 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max
- How to Show Battery Percentage on iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max