If you have enquiries you can either get through to GTBank Customer Care line or use the GTBank Customer Care Live Chat. If you are a GTBank account holder, there are times when you have an issue and need to get it resolved. GTBank customer line number is available to its customers 24/7 and they have competent agents ready to solve all customer complaints.
Problems Solved by GTBank Customer Care Line and Online Live Chat
- Information on GTBank products and services.
- Account balance enquiry
- Card transaction issues
- ATM card block request
- Online banking enquiries
- Online banking password reset
- Stop cheque instruction
- Card PIN re-issue request
- Dormant account reactivation
- Account reactivation
- General Account issues
- Cheque book request
- Statement of account request
- Obtain information about our Offshore Banks in Gambia, Ghana, Cote d’Ivoire, Kenya, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Uganda, Tanzania and UK.
- All complaints spanning across all GTBank products and services.
GTBank Customer Care Line Numbers – 24/7 Availability
If you need to speak to GTBank customer care on phone, dial any of the numbers below. Make sure you have enough airtime on your phone if your complaint is going to take some time. GTConnect lines are available 24/7.
GTBank Customer Care Online Live Chat – 24/7 Availability
If you are the online kind of person then this option is for you. It is actually economical to contact them online instead of making calls to them.
- If you are on Twitter, direct all complaints to their Twitter handle @gtbank_help.
- On Facebook, Drop comments or message to Guaranty Trust Bank Nigeria Plc Page.
- There is also a live chat tab when you open their official website and check beneath your screen. As shown in the image below.
Alternatively, you can send complaints in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WARNING: I’ve seen people dropping complaints and posting their bank details here, this is wrong and we will not be held liable for any scam or deductions that occurs on your accounts by preying scammers. This is just a guide on how to get through to your bank’s Customer Care service. Be warned!!!
How has been your experience with GTBank Customer Care Number Line and GTBank Customer Care Live Chat? Drop comments below.