The best Insurance apps for Android devices you must use right now; mobile insurance apps for Android.
Insurance can be defined as a form of risk management meant to protect you from financial loss. In this article, we will educate you about top 6 best insurance apps available this year, which you can download and install on your Android smartphone. When you insure your property (car, house, office building, etc.), you are in a good position to hedge against any risk occasioned by uncertain or unexpected loss. An entity/individual who acquires insurance from an insurance firm is known as a policyholder or an insured, while an entity that offers the insurance services is regarded as an insurance holder, insurance company, or alternatively, an insurer.
As most aspects of our day-to-day activities are facilitated or optimized by one form of mobile phone technology or the other — with the customer base of mobile apps rising drastically on a constant basis — several insurance firms have now embraced this trend to cater to the needs of customers that seek self-service options. Thus, virtually all insurance providers have insurance-related phone applications, which make applying for, renewing or managing a customer’s insurances easy. With these apps, you are also able to insure those memories that are valuable to you such as crucial files and photos that could be useful in the future. Now, let’s move on to the flesh of this write-up — top 6 best insurance apps for Android you can try out in 2018.
Best Insurance Apps for Android You Should Try Out
This tool is a lot more than just a car insurance app as it contains many other features that can help you manage your other insurances without hassles, even prior to subscribing for GEICO insurance services. Its user interface is second to none in terms of quality and simplicity.
- This app takes care of every form of insurance ranging from car insurance to property or home insurance.
- With GEICO Mobile, you can start a new insurance quote or review an old one.
- It is a reliable tool during a road accident as it’ll serve as a guide for you to gather the needed info instantly.
- The app lets you start an insurance policy easily right on your Android smartphone.
Get GEICO Mobile app from Google Play Store.
Liberty Mutual Mobile
This insurance app assists you in building a virtual inventory of your property easily and quickly so as to ensure their safety during a fire incident or theft. With Liberty Mutual Mobile, just start taking pictures or scanning barcodes as you go through belongings in your home, and specify details of all items right on your Android mobile device. In no distant time, you will get an accurate and comprehensive collection of every one of your items, with receipts and pictures included. With this tool, there is no intrusion on your privacy as it does not use any of your sensitive information without your permission.
- Should a case of theft or loss occurs, a home inventory is crucial at this kind of times.
- The tool lets you assign details about a purchase such as price, date, etc. and you could add a receipt to all items if you so desire.
- It lets you add photos and details about them for a maximum of 3 items.
- This app can capture a product by importing images from your handset.
- It can take multiple photos of belongings in your home quickly.
- It lets you add details of items or scan their barcodes for photos as well as descriptions.
- With Liberty Mutual Mobile, you can export an inventory as a PDF or CSV file with images.
- It lets you browse a virtual gallery of any of your items quickly.
Download Liberty Mutual Mobile app from Liberty Mutual Insurance from Play Store.
This is another insurance app that lets you manage your insurances with ease.
- It allows you view ID cards, discounts, coverages, documents as well as policy details.
- Progressive lets you make payments with debit card, credit card or checking account.
- It is useful for reporting and adding images to a claim.
- It allows yous look through your billing records and future payment plan.
- The app helps you stay in touch with your insurers and claim rep.
- It helps you begin a car insurance quote, and purchase items online afterward.
Download Progressive app from Google Play Store for your Android smartphone.
This is a mobile app for car insurance that offers smooth support, at no cost, for claiming as well as tracking the status of your application. If your country accepts ID cards in digital form, with just one touch of Esurance app, you can access your digital identity card.
- It offers payment options that are reliable and fast.
- With Esurance, checking your payment schedule and status has never been easier.
- It is one of the best car insurance apps available.
- It makes it easy for you to know petrol stations, parking lots and restaurants that are nearby.
Get Esurance for Android on Google Play Store and try it out.
Money Supermarket GO
This car insurance app is a spectacular tool that helps you search for every requirement you need to insure your vehicles at one spot.
- The app is not restricted to the insurance policy of just one firm.
- It offers an advanced feature to assist you in choosing the most suitable insurance policy.
- The app lets you renew car insurance that is lapsed.
- It assists in making a comparison of a number of insurance applications in the country.
Get Money Supermarket GO application from Play Store and install it on your Android smartphone.
State Farm Pocket Agent
This is an insurance app that has attractive features and makes use of material design in a creative manner.
- The tool lets you manage insurance for your car, home, etc.
- It helps you pay your bill and fill a claim.
- The app allows you view documents.
- It has quality roadside assistant features.
Download State Farm Pocket Agent for Android on Play Store.
What are your thoughts on our list about the best insurance apps for Android, do you think we are missing any? Do let us know.