FIFA 19 is arguably the most anticipated game today. Lovers of the game can’t wait to get an experience of it, when the demo is released today September 13, 2018. There have been some changes to the player ratings, compared to last year’s ratings. In this article, we bring you the latest FIFA 19 ratings Chelsea FC squad ahead of the official release of the game later this month.
The player with the highest rating in the Chelsea squad is no other person than Eden Hazard. Speed, tactical acumen, strength, shooting power (and accuracy) and so on, constitute the basic parameters used by EA Sports to compile the player ratings. Hence, with respect to these parameters, Eden Hazard is rightly adjudged Chelsea best player, with the highest rating of 91 points.
Hazard is closely followed in second place by N’Golo Kante, one of the English Premier league’s recent revelations. He is rated 89 points by EA Sports, which is only 2 points behind Eden Hazard. N’Golo Kante is closely followed by Cesar Azpilicueta at 86 points. The least rated player in the Chelsea squad is Ethan Ampadu, with a humble rating of 63.
Chelsea has a total of 13 players rated 80 and above. However, only one is rated above 90 points. Let us take a look at the individual FIFA 19 ratings Chelsea for all the 25 first team players.
FIFA 19 Ratings Chelsea: Entire Team
The players are listed in the descending order of their ratings (top rated to least rated).
- Eden Hazard (Attacker/Left Winger) – 91
- N’Golo Kante (Central Defensive Midfielder) – 89
- Cesar Azplicueta (Defender/Right Full Back) – 86
- Jorginho (Central Midfielder) – 84
- Cesc Fabregas (Central Midfielder) – 84
- Willian (Attacker/Winger) – 84
- Kepa Arrizabalaga (GoalKeeper) – 83
- Alvaro Morata (Attacker/Centre Forward) – 83
- David Luiz (Defender/Centre Back) – 83
- Marcos Alonso (Defender/Left Back)- 82
- Pedro Rodriguez (Attacker/Winger)- 82
- Oliver Giroud (Attacker/Central Forward) – 82
- Andreas Christensen (Defender/Centre Back) – 82
- Antonio Rudiger (Defender/Centre Back) – 81
- Gary Cahill (Defender/Centre Back) – 81
- Victor Moses (Winger/Right Back) – 79
- Ross Barkley (Midfielder) – 79
- Danny Drinkwater (Central Midfielder) – 79
- Davide Zappacosta (Winger/Right Back) – 79
- Willy Caballero (Goalkeeper) – 77
- Ruben Loftus-Cheek (Midfielder) – 77
- Emerson (Defender/Left Back) – 76
- Robert Green (Goalkeeper) – 72
- Callum Hudson-Odoi (Attacker/Winger) – 68
- Ethan Ampadu (Centre Back/Defensive Midfielder) – 63
It is important to note that, winning the 2018 world up in Russia greatly improved the ratings of Oliver Giroud and N’Golo Kante (you can’t just push a “World Champion” to the side). More importantly, N’Golo Kante was one of France’s top performers at the tournament.
Similarly, Eden Hazard had a relatively poor season in the EPL last season. However, his exploits in the 2018 FIFA World cup in Russia, where he led his team to the Bronze medal (3rd position), further enhanced his rating.
Conclusively, for a Chelsea team that had a fairly bad 2017/2018 season to have 13 players rated above 80 points is really a big plus. It shows a great strength in their relative individuality, rather than the whole team performance. So you might want to watch out for the Chelsea team in the upcoming FIFA 19.
The EA Sports’ FIFA 19 officially launches on September 28, 2018.