Wema bank mobile money transfer code makes it easy to perform any transaction via SMS or USSD right from the comfort of your home or anywhere. Wema Bank’s instant banking is hassle-free for your daily banking and it works on any type of phone; be it Android, IOS, Symbian or Java phones. With Wema Bank mobile money transfer code various transactions like money transfer, account balance, bills payment, airtime recharge, and email update can be performed on your phone without the internet.
What You Need to Know About Wema Bank Mobile Money Transfer Code
- The service is open to all Wema Bank account holders.
- To use the service, you must have a phone number registered with the bank.
- Service is open to MTN, Glo, Etisalat and Airtel subscribers.
- The service is available to use 24 hours every day.
How to Transfer Money with Wema Bank Mobile Money Transfer Code
- You must have a phone number registered with the bank.
- To transfer money from your Wema bank account to any bank account in Nigeria, dial *945*Account Number*Amount# and follow the on-screen command to complete the transaction. For example, you want to transfer N20,000 – dial *894*0056738973*20000#
- The money is transferred and you receive an SMS informing you your transaction was successful.
Wema Bank Airtime Recharge Code – USSD Banking
- To recharge your phone or any person’s phone number with airtime, simply dial *945*Phone Number*Amount# – for example if you want to recharge N2000, dial *945*08016753007*2000# and send.
How to Check Wema Bank Account Balance on Phone
To check your account balance, simply dial *945*0# and follow the on-screen command. It’s as simple as that. A lot more can be done with Wema bank mobile money transfer code, just dial *945# to see the wonders!