First Bank mobile money transfer code makes it easy to perform any transaction via SMS or USSD right from the comfort of your home or anywhere. First Bank’s instant banking is hassle free for your daily banking and it works on any type of phone; be it Android, IOS, Symbian or Java phones. With First Bank mobile money transfer code various transactions like money transfer, account balance, bills payment, airtime recharge, and email update can be performed on your phone without the internet.
With First Bank Instant Banking you can make a maximum transaction of 100, 000 daily from your phone. Airtime purchase limit is pegged at N3, 000 daily
What You Need to Know About First Bank Mobile Money Transfer Code
- The service is open to all First Bank account holders.
- To use the service, you must have a phone number registered with the bank.
- Service is open to MTN, Glo, Etisalat and Airtel subscribers.
- The service is available to use 24 hours every day.
How to Transfer Money with First Bank Mobile Money Transfer Code
- You must have a phone number registered with the bank.
- To transfer money from your First Bank account to any bank account in Nigeria, dial *894*Amount*Account Number# and follow the on-screen command to complete transaction. For example you want to transfer N20,000 – dial *894*20000*0056738973#
- The money is transferred and you receive an SMS informing you your transaction was successful.
First Bank Airtime Recharge Code – USSD Banking
- To recharge your phone with airtime, simply dial *894*Amount# – for example if you want to recharge N2000, dial *894*2000# and send.
- To recharge other people’s phone line, dial *894*Amount*Phone number# – for example if you want to recharge N2000 for a friend, dial *894*2000*08037641094# and send.
How to Check First Bank Account Balance on Phone
To check your account balance, simply dial *894*00# and follow the on-screen command. It’s as simple as that. A lot more can be done with First bank mobile money transfer code, just dial *894# to see the wonders!