TECNO Camon iClick 2 is the new device in the Transsion-based Chinese company’s Camon phone series. Unveiled in India, the smartphone is an AI camera-centric device just like the Camon i2, i2x and the Camon iAir 2 + which were unveiled last month.
TECNO Camon iClick 2 Key Specs
- 2-inch HD+ display, 1520×720 pixels resolution
- 2GHz Octa-core MTK Helio P22 processor
- Android 8.1 Oreo, based on HiOS 4.1
- Dual nano-SIM
- 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM up to 128GB via microSD slot
- 13MP rear camera with quad-LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 5MP secondary camera
- 24MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Fingerprint, Face ID
- 3750mAh battery
TECNO Camon iClick 2 Design and Display
The Camon iClick 2 shares a similar design with the recent three released smartphones in India, it also features the diamond fire body which can be seen on the TECNO Phantom 8. The crystal blue colour is reminiscent of Huawei’s P20 Pro camera-centric smartphone.
In terms of display. The device features a 6.2-inch HD+ full view screen and it comes with a notch at the top.
Hardware and Software
The TECNO Camon iClick 2 runs on Android 8.1 Oreo, based on the OEM’s custom HiOS 4.1 UI and is powered by a 64-bit MediaTek Helio P22 chip which is clocked at a 2Ghz speed. It comes with a 4GB RAM and a 64GB internal storage which is expandable up to 128GB via its microSD slot.
TECNO Camon iClick 2 Camera
Like all TECNO Camon smartphones, this is no exception and it’s a camera-centric smartphone. It comes with a dual 13MP primary and a 5MP secondary rear camera with a f/1.8 wide aperture. For selfies, there is a 24MP shooter with f/2.0 apertures. The cameras are AI enabled and feature Bokeh effect, Portrait mode, Beauty and Super Pixel mode.
Connectivity and Battery
Both nano-SIMs supports 4G VoLTE. There is also Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS and a micro USB port. It is powered by a 3750mAh Lithium non-removable battery.
Camon iClick 2 Complete Specifications
- 2G: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 900 / 1800 MHz
- 3G: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE bands 1(2300) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- SIM Type: Dual-SIM, Nano-SIM
- Bluetooth: v5.0
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0
Design and Display
- Dimensions: 156.6 x 76 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: N/A
- Display: 6.2-inch, 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio, IPS display
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Ambient light, Accelerometer, Proximity
- Build: Plastic
- Colours: Aqua Blue, Midnight Black, and ice blue.
Hardware and Software
- Processor Type: 64-bit Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: MediaTek Helio P22 processor
- Graphics Processor: IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo with HiOS 4.1
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128 GB
- Rear Camera: 13MP + 5MP dual rear cameras, auto-focus, LED flash
- Video recording: 1080 @ 30fps
- Front-facing Camera: 24 megapixels, flash
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Charging: MediaTek Pump Express (fast battery charging)
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 3750mAh
- Announced: October 2018
- Availability: October 2018
TECNO Camon iClick 2 Price
The smartphone comes in 3 colours: Aqua blue, Midnight black and gradient Hawaii blue. It’s available in India at a price of Rs 13,499.