Sterling Bank money transfer code makes it easy to perform any transaction via SMS or USSD right from the comfort of your home or anywhere. Sterling Bank’s instant banking is hassle free for your daily banking and it works on any type of phone; be it Android, IOS, Symbian or Java phones. With Sterling Bank money transfer code various transactions like money transfer, account balance, bills payment, airtime recharge, BVN and email update can be performed on your phone without the internet.
With Sterling Bank Instant Banking you can make a maximum transaction of 100, 000 daily from your phone. Airtime purchase limit is pegged at N20, 000.
What You Need to Know About Sterling Bank Money Transfer Code
- The service is open to all Sterling bank account holders.
- To use the service, you must have a phone number registered with the bank.
- Service is open to MTN, Glo, Etisalat and Airtel subscribers.
- The service is available to use 24 hours every day.
How to Transfer Money with Sterling Bank Money Transfer Code
- You need to register for USSD banking first by dialling *822*1*NUBAN ACCT NUMBER# on your phone.
- You will be prompted to create a 4-digit PIN to authorize transactions. Follow the on-screen command to complete the process.
- To finally transfer money, dial *822*4*AMOUNT*NUBAN# to transfer to a Sterling bank account holder. For other banks dial *822*5*AMOUNT*NUBAN#
Sterling Bank Airtime Recharge Code
To recharge your phone with airtime, simply dial *822*Amount# – for example if you want to recharge N2000, dial *770*2000# and send. For other phone numbers, dial *822*Amount*Mobile Number#.
DON’T MISS: All Banks USSD Mobile Money Transfer Code
How to Check Sterling Bank Account Balance on Phone
To check your account balance, simply dial *822*6#. It’s as simple as that. A lot more can be done with Sterling Bank Money transfer code, just dial *822# to see the wonders!