Access Bank mobile money transfer code makes it easy to perform any transaction via SMS or USSD right from the comfort of your home or anywhere. Access Bank’s instant banking is hassle-free for your daily banking and it works on any type of phone; be it Android, IOS, Symbian or Java phones. With Access Bank mobile money transfer code various transactions like money transfer, account balance, bills payment, airtime recharge, BVN and email update can be performed on your phone without the internet.
With Access Bank Instant Banking you can make a maximum transaction of 100, 000 daily from your phone. Airtime purchase limit is pegged at N20, 000.
What You Need to Know About Access Bank Mobile Money Transfer Code
- The service is open to all Access bank account holders.
- To use the service, you must have a BVN and a phone number registered with the bank.
- Service is open to MTN, Glo, Etisalat and Airtel subscribers.
- The service is available to use 24 hours every day.
How to Transfer Money with Access Bank Mobile Money Transfer Code
- You need to register for USSD banking first by dialling *901# on your phone.
- You will be prompted to enter your BVN number to finalize registration.
- To finally transfer money to an access bank account, dial *901*1*AMOUNT*NUBAN Account Number# and authorize with the last 4-digits of your BVN number. For other banks dial *901*2*AMOUNT*NUBAN Account Number#.
Access Bank Airtime Recharge Code
To recharge your phone with airtime, simply dial *901*Amount# – for example if you want to recharge N2000, dial *770*2000# and send. For other phone numbers, dial *901*Amount*Mobile Number#.
How to Check Access Bank Account Balance on Phone
To check your account balance, simply dial *901*5# and provide the last 4-digits of your BVN number to authorize it. It’s as simple as that. A lot more can be done with Access Bank Mobile Money transfer code, just dial *901# to see the wonders!