Have you been looking for PUBG PC for free download or how to install PUBG on PC? This guide will show you how to download and play PUBG Mobile on your PC. Battle Royale games seem to be taking over now with Fortnite being one of the most-talked-about game all year, Player Unknowns Battle Grounds otherwise known as PUBG is currently played by more than 350 million people in the world and it’s available on Android and iOS officially for download. There is PUBG PC download option which is only available on Steam and costs $30.
Now, PUBG is a free game for Android and iOS and it is baffling why it is officially available on Steam for PC for that amount. It makes sense to know how to install PUBG on PC for free because even the PC version has some Chinese hacking issues.
PUBG PC Download Free: Reasons to Install PUBG on PC
- No calls and messages disturbance.
- PC provides a bigger screen and better audio output, unlike mobile phones.
- PUBG can only be controlled by touch input on a mobile phone which could get tiring sometimes. On PC you can control with keyboard and mouse as it is a fast-paced game.
- You don’t have to worry about charging your smartphone for a low battery. When playing on PC, you can play for a longer time.
Now there are two ways to get PUBG PC download and install on your PC, both a completely legal and risk-free. There are many emulators to try this out but we will be discussing the best which is BlueStacks and Tencent Gaming Buddy.
How to install PUBG on PC with BlueStacks for Free
BlueStack is one of the most downloaded emulators for Android worldwide and is arguably the best around. Not only is it an emulator, but it can also be used to make a backup of your phone’s data on your computer. To run BlueStacks emulator on your computer it must have multicore CPU and at least 4GB RAM.
- Install BlueStacks emulator here, it is available for download on Windows and Mac OS.
- Open BlueStacks and look for Google Play Store app on it.
- Search for PUBG Mobile and download. You can also install the PUBG Mobile apk directly online when you use “My Apps” program in BlueStacks.
- Login into your account after installing PUBG. Go to Settings menu on the game and set aspect ratio as “System Default”, set the DPI to “HIGH” and change the game engine to “Open GL”.
- The game is now ready to be played but it’s also important to set your controls in BlueStacks.
Setting your Controls in BlueStacks
- Once you start playing the game and have your character ready, access Settings and go to Controls, then customize. You will see the PUBG Mobile HUD.
- Go to keyboard icon from BlueStacks menu at the bottom. You will see a bar at the top with control options which you can set up as an overlay. Drag them down to set your hotkeys.
Make sure you customize all controls to your satisfaction as you begin to continue your Battle Royale career.
How to install PUBG on PC with Tencent Gaming Buddy
Tencent Gaming Buddy is PUBG’s official emulator, it was developed by Tencent, the developers of the Battle Royale game itself. Read more on it here and how to use it to play PUGB on PC.