Infinix Zero 6 Pro is, as you might expect, the upgraded version of the Zero 6. It comes with 6GB of RAM and internal storage of 128GB, both of which are bigger than the Zero 6’s 4GB and 64GB of RAM and internal storage respectively. These comparatively powerful features make the Zero 6 Pro ideal for heavy users, for gamers.
Like its predecessor, this smartphone also offers the bezel-less notched screen with a full metal unibody. It draws power from the Snapdragon 660 chip which has an octa-core processor.
Infinix Zero 6 Pro Key Specs
- 6.18-inch Full-HD+ display
- 2160 x 1080-px resolution
- 6GB of RAM
- 128GB of built-in storage
- 26 GHz Octa-core Snapdragon 660 CPU:
- Android v8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual rear camera (12MP+20MP)
- Selfie shooter (24MP)
- 4500mAh non-removable battery
Infinix Zero 6 Pro Design
In 2017, Infinix opted for the Plastic look for its Zero 5 flagship smartphone. But as the metal build was the design style in vogue in 2018, the phone maker ditched it for complete metal. Nevertheless, the Zero 6 Pro still sports sleek curved sides and edges, giving you a firm grip when you hold it, making it look premium.
It has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and measures 7.7 millimeters in thickness. If you check the sides, you will see the usual buttons by the right and a dual SIM tray by the left. The device will be available in different colors, including Gold, Silver, and Black.
Infinix Zero 6 Pro Display
The Zero 6 Pro also features a top-notch display, just like the Zero 6, its younger sibling. More interestingly, the bottom bezel that lovers of the notched screen have been griping about is, evidently, very minimal on the new Infinix Zero 6 Pro. This provides you with more screen than bezels, unlike other mobile phones with bezel-less screens.
The large 6.2” FHD+ IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen will be ideal for lovers of big screen. The screen comes with a 1440 X 2560-pixel resolution and 535ppi (pixel per inch density). Another offering that is noteworthy is its screen that stretches up to 87 percent screen to body ratio, with a 19:9 aspect ratio.
Infinix Zero 6 Pro Hardware And Software
The device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 chip with Octa-core processor and 64-bit CPU architecture. The 8-Cores of processor have a clock speed of 2.2GHz with 14nm process technology and a graphics processor, called (Adreno 512).
It offers a larger 6GB of RAM and bigger inbuilt storage, which will handle your heavy multitasking activities smoothly with a memory speed of more than 1GHz. The Infinix Zero 6 Pro’s software is Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box with the UI, XOS 3.0 Hummingbird.
Infinix Zero 6 Pro Camera
With the dual rear camera setup (12MP + 13MP), you can capture spectacular photographs. Some features of these cameras are 2x optical zoom, 2x Axis, portrait mode, Dual-LED dual-tone flash, Phase Detection, and Laser Autofocus. They can record videos of 2160 pixels at 30fps. The secondary front-facing 16-MP selfie camera supports Face ID, just like the Infinix Hot 6 Pro.
Infinix Zero 6 Pro Battery
This device has a 4500mAh non-removable Li-Po battery, supporting quick charging. With this feature, you should be able to fully charge up the battery from 0–100 percent within 2.2 hours.
Infinix Zero 6 Pro Complete Specs
- Type: Metal
- Dimensions: 7.7 mm in thickness
- Colors: Black, Silver, Gold
- Protection: Yes
- Type: FHD+ IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.2”
- Resolution: 1440 X 2560 pixels
- Pixel Density: 535ppi
- Colors: 16M colors
- Touch Screen: Yes
- Screen-To-Body Ratio: 87%
- Features: Multi-touch, Scratch Resistant
- Primary: 12MP + 13MP
- Video: Yes
- Image: Yes
- Features: Autofocus; Continuous shooting; Panorama; Exposure compensation; Face detection; Digital zoom; Geotagging; and others
- Flash: Yes, dual-LED
- Secondary: 16MP
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo
- UI: XOS 3.0 Hummingbird
- Java Support: Yes
- Whatsapp: Yes
- Youtube: Yes
- Skype: Yes
- Facebook: Yes
- Chipset (SoC): Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- CPU: 2.2GHz, Octa-Core
- GPU: Adreno 512
- RAM: 6GB
- Built-in Storage: 128GB
- Card Slot: 256GB
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted); Accelerometer; Proximity, Compass, Ambient Light, Gyroscope
- Controls: Touchscreen, Volume Key, and Lock Button
- 2G Network: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G Network: WCDMA: B1 2100MHz / B8 900 MHz
- 4G Network: Yes, LTE
- SIM Count: Dual SIM
- SIM Type: Nano + Nano
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Infrared: No
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- Wi-fi Hotspot: Yes
- USB Type: Yes, microUSB
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- Facial Identification: Yes
- Wireless Charging: No
- Battery Type: Li-Ion Battery
- Capacity: 4500mAh (Non-Removable)
- Fast Charging: Yes
- Audio Playback: Yes, MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, FLAC, WMA, MIDI, AC3, WAV
- Video Playback: Yes, 3GP, Mp4, MPEG4, H.263, H.264 player
- Ring Tones: MP3, WAV
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FlAC player
- Document viewer
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Photo/video editor
- DivX/Xvid/MP4/H.265 player
Infinix Zero 6 Pro Price and Availability
The Zero 6 Pro will soon be made available for sale in markets, starting from $349–$399 (around ₦120,000–₦140,000).