Infinix Zero 6 is coming as the successor of the Zero 5 flagship device, released in 2017. The Zero 6 will be the flagship smartphone of Infinix Mobility in 2019. It promises to bring the majority of the trending features we have been raving about since last year. Most especially, its bezel-less display, which has a notch at the top, is worthy of note.
Other than the display, this new Zero 6 is designed with a full metal body, housing the Snapdragon 660 chip that features an octa-core processor. This works in conjunction with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. The phone also has dual rear camera, along with a massive battery capacity of 4500mAh.
Infinix Zero 6 Key Specs
- 6.2-inch FHD+ IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- 1440 X 2560-pixel resolution
- 2-GHz Snapdragon 660 Octa-core processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of built-in storage
- 12 MP + 13 MP dual rear camera
- 4500-mAh battery
Infinix Zero 6 Design
This new mobile device is designed with a metal overall uni-body, which is non-removable. With its curved sides and edges, it offers an elegant design; if you take a look at its top left corner, you’ll see the dual rear camera setup, together with LED flash in a horizontal position.
The fingerprint scanner sits comfortably at the usual position on the back and is capable of unlocking the phone within 0.1s. If you turn over to the sides, you will see the power button and the volume keys. The Infinix Zero 6 will be sold in a couple of colors, including Gold, Black, and Silver, but there’s no Red version this time around.
Infinix Zero 6 Display
Away from the design: The handset sports the 6.2-inch FHD+ IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with stunning features. It boasts a 1440 X 2560-px resolution and pixel per inch density of 535 PPI, which makes the details on the screen quite sharp and crisp. The screen display stretches up to 87 percent screen to body ratio, with an aspect ratio of 19:9.
Infinix Zero 6 Hardware And Software
Powering this phone is the Snapdragon 660 chip, manufactured by US-based Qualcomm, with Octa-core processor as well as 64-bit CPU architecture. The 8-Cores of processor attain a remarkable clock speed of 2.2 gigahertz with 14nm process technology. And the Adreno 512 graphics processor gives the device stunning graphics.
These collaborate with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of built-in storage to offer you seamless multitasking with more than 1GHz memory speed. The internal storage can easily be upgraded up to 256GB, too. As regards the software, the smartphone runs Android v8.1 (Oreo), straight out of the box with XOS 3.0 Hummingbird.
Infinix Zero 6 Camera
The device has dual rear shooters (12MP + 13MP) that allow you to capture high-quality photographs. The cameras offer a number of cool features, including 2x optical zoom, 2x Axis, portrait mode, Dual-LED dual-tone flash, Phase Detection, and Laser Autofocus. They can record videos of 2160 pixels at 30fps. The 16-MP front-facing selfie camera supports Face ID.
Infinix Zero 6 Battery
The Zero 6 packs a 4500-mAh non-removable Li-Po battery, which supports quick charging, allowing you to fully charge up the battery within 2.2 hours from 0–100 percent.
Infinix Zero 6 Complete Specs
- Type: Metal
- Dimensions: 7.7 mm in thickness
- Colors: Gold, Silver Black
- Protection: Yes
- Type: FHD+ IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.2”
- Resolution: 1440 by 2560 pixels
- Pixel Density: 535ppi
- Colors: 16M colors
- Touch Screen: Yes
- Screen-To-Body Ratio: 87%
- Primary: 12MP + 13MP
- Video: Yes
- Image: Yes
- Features: Autofocus; Continuous shooting; Panorama; Exposure compensation; Face detection; Digital zoom; Geotagging; and others
- Flash: Yes, dual-LED
- Secondary: 16MP
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo
- UI: XOS 3.0 Hummingbird
- Java Support: Yes
- Whatsapp: Yes
- Youtube: Yes
- Skype: Yes
- Facebook: Yes
- Chipset (SoC): Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- CPU: 2.2GHz, Octa-Core
- GPU: Adreno 512
- RAM: 4GB
- Built-in Storage: 64GB
- Card Slot: 256GB
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted); Accelerometer; Proximity, Compass, Ambient Light, Gyroscope
- Controls: Touchscreen, Volume Key, and Lock Button
- 2G Network: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G Network: WCDMA: B1 2100MHz / B8 900 MHz
- 4G Network: Yes, LTE
- SIM Count: Dual SIM
- SIM Type: Nano + Nano
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Infrared: No
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- Wi-fi Hotspot: Yes
- USB Type: Yes, microUSB
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- Facial Identification: Yes
- Wireless Charging: No
- Battery Type: Li-Ion Battery
- Capacity: 4500mAh (Non-Removable)
- Fast Charging: Yes
- Audio Playback: Yes, MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, FLAC, WMA, MIDI, AC3, WAV
- Video Playback: Yes, 3GP, Mp4, MPEG4, H.263, H.264 player
- Ring Tones: MP3, WAV
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FlAC player
- Document viewer
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Photo/video editor
- DivX/Xvid/MP4/H.265 player
Infinix Zero 6 Price And Availability
It will hit shopping stores soon, and its price will start from $299–$349 (around ₦100,000– ₦120,000).