This is a simple tutorial on how to check Airtel number using USSD code. We have many service providers today in Nigeria and customers are spoilt for choice in deciding for the particular one to go for among MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9Mobile. These service providers keep coming up with new innovations every day and the most recent one is the mPulse plan which gives 1.2GB data for just N150.
Due to the innovations and services provided by these network providers and the influx of dual SIM phones from Chinese manufacturers such as TECNO, Infinix and Itel; it’s easier more than ever for people to own multiple SIM cards. On dual SIM phones, people put their most used and major SIM card in SIM 1 while the secondary and less used one goes on SIM 2. Often times, people forget or do not even remember their phone numbers for the secondary SIM.
- Best Airtel Tariff Plans and Migration Codes in 2018
- Best Airtel Data Plan for PC in 2018, Plan and Subscription Codes
- Airtel 4G LTE – All You Need to Know As Airtel Begins 4G Service in Nigeria
There are also times when you just get a new SIM card and you are finding it hard to memorize the number for the SIM. I’ve experienced this before and sometimes I try to load airtime on the SIM and call someone near me so they tell me my number when the phone rings, not everyone can go or afford that one. I will outline how to check Airtel number using USSD code below:
How to Check Airtel Number Using USSD Code
USSD codes are one of the best things to happen in Nigeria including mobile banking. With USSD code, you do not need an internet to perform transactions or check your Airtel phone number.
- Dial *121# on your mobile phone with the Airtel SIM.
- From the on-screen options, choose “Manage my Account” by tapping 2.
- So many options will be displayed on the screen for you to manage your Airtel account as well as see your number. The options are as follows – My data balance, My balance, My Data Plan, My Number, My Tariff Plan, KYC status, My serial number and MY PUK.
- Select option 4 to see your phone number.
It is as simple as that, and that’s how to check your Airtel phone number anywhere.