Do you want to know how to check Airtel data balance? All ways and steps will be explained in this post.
Airtel is one of the strongest local ISPs in Nigeria including MTN, Glo and 9Mobile. When the company first made an entrance into the country, they were called Econet, a lot of changes has happened since then and they are now being referred to as Airtel.
How to Check Airtel Data Balance
There are 3 easy methods you could use to check the data balance on your Airtel network enabled smartphone.
- Airtel 4G LTE – All You Need to Know As Airtel Begins 4G Service in Nigeria
- How to Check Airtel Number Using USSD Code
- Easy Ways to Contact Airtel Customer Care in 2019
- How to Borrow Airtime on Glo, Airtel, MTN and 9Mobile
With USSD Code
The is the fastest and the simplest of all the methods, all you need to do is to just dial USSD codes on your keypad and the data balance is displayed.
- Dial *140# to check your airtel data balance. An SMS will be sent to your phone with the balance and expiry date.
- Alternatively, you can dial *223# and it will be displayed on your screen.
With Customer Care
Another way to check Airtel data balance is through their customer care, they are always available 24/7 to answer all queries including balance enquiries. To begin, just dial 141 and follow the voice command.
With Airtel Care Africa App
The Airtel Care app works like customer service support. A lot can be done on it including recharges, instant money transfers to contacts, bill payments and many more. Postpaid and Prepaid customers can also do a lot with the app including checking their data balance.
That’s all. With these 3 steps, you can check Airtel data balance successfully without hassle.