Most people do not know how to check 9Mobile account balance on phone yet as they have not gotten used to the name change from Etisalat to 9Mobile. For those with multiple SIM cards with different networks, it gets harder sometimes to remember the simplest of codes even like the one for checking airtime balance or credit balance.
Apart from the name and logo change from Etisalat to 9Mobile there has not been any other radical change as 9Mobile still retains all the plan and activation short codes that worked when the company was still Etisalat. Checking 9Mobile credit balance on phone is as easy as it gets, see guide below.
How to Check 9Mobile Account Balance via USSD Code
This is the best, fastest and the most efficient way to check 9Mobile airtime balance on phone.
- Dial *232# on your phone and send.
- Your account balance/airtime credit is displayed on your phone immediately within seconds.
- An SMS of the account balance would also be sent to you.
Related Top 9Mobile News
- How to Check 9Mobile Data Balance on Phone and all Devices
- How to Check BVN on Etisalat (9Mobile), MTN, Airtel and Glo – All Banks
- Cheapest 9Mobile Call Tariff Plans and Migration Codes in 2017