Glo Berekete is a new prepaid tariff plan from Glo which is aimed at rewarding its customers abundantly. The plan is open to both new and existing customers and it brings rich rewards in data and airtime bonuses. Customers only need to recharge their Glo line with N100 to start enjoying the Berekete bonus.
Features of Glo Berekete Plan
- A welcome bonus of N600 for all new customers upon successful activation of their lines. Successful activation means registering your SIM, recharging with minimum of N100 and making a first call.
- The N600 bonus is divided into a data and call bonus – N400 to call all networks at the rate of 70 kobo per second and N200 for data at the rate N1/MB which is 200MB in total. The bonus is valid for 7 days from when it is credited to your line.
- A massive 700% bonus on every recharge to call ALL NETWORKS and to browse the Internet.
- Additional 150% data bonus on your first recharge of the month (Up to 5GB FREE), every month for 4 months.
- New customers will enjoy up to 100% bonus on every data plan they buy, every month for 4 months.
- Calls made from the main account balance are charged at 36k/sec while calls made from the voice bonus accounts are charged at 77k/sec.
- The amount you recharge on Glo Berekete plan determines your bonus. If you make a recharge of N1,000, you get N4,000 for voice calls and 400MB data bonus. If you make a recharge of N5,000, you get N20,000 for voice calls and 2GB data bonus.
How to Active Glo Berekete Prepaid Tariff Plan
All new customers are set on Glo Berekete plan by default while existing customers can dial *230# to activate the plan. Bonuses can be accumulated which means the more you recharge your line, the more your data and voice call bonuses increases.
Mind you, the bonus cannot be used for international calls, neither can you use it to activate any value-added service subscriptions. Any subscription you want to make will be charged from your main account balance at the normal rate. See more on the FAQ page here.
Berekete is a solid prepaid plan from Globacom and every user of this network should try subscribing to the plan.