Do you want to know how to check Glo data balance? In this post, we will share with you the different ways you can go about this. Globacom is one of the service providers in Nigeria which cheap data plans.
If you want to enjoy browsing the internet with your Glo SIM, make sure it has been upgraded to 4G network. A lot of people complain about the Glo network but their 4G network is actually very fast. To upgrade your old Glo SIM card to a 4G-enabled one, visit any Glo office around you with a valid means of identification.
How to Check Glo Data Balance
It is very easy to check Glo data balance. There are two ways to do this and we will put you through below.
- Dial *777#, this also happens to be the code to subscribe to a data plan if you want to buy data.
- Reply with number “1” option that shows “Buy Data”.
- Follow up with number “6” option that shows “Manage Data Plan”.
- Now choose number “4” for “Get Data Balance”.
- Your data balance will be shown on the screen afterwards.
Another way to check your Glo data balance is via SMS. To do this:
- Send INFO to 127.
- You will receive an SMS showing your current plan, how to opt-out and how to subscribe to another data plan of your choice.
It is as simple as that; happy surfing.
- Easy Ways to Contact Glo Customer Care
- Unlimited Data Plans in Nigeria – All Network Providers
- New Airtel Data Plan Gives You 6GB for Only N1,500
- Get 7GB for N1,500: See all New 9Mobile Data Plans for 2020