If you have enquiries you can either get through to Fidelity Bank Customer Care Number or use the Fidelity Bank Customer Care Live Chat. If you are a Fidelity Bank account holder, there are times when you have an issue and need to get it resolved. Fidelity Bank customer care number line is available to its customers 24/7 and they have competent agents ready to solve all customer complaints. They operate on both inbound and outbound services (inbound desk for receiving calls/chats from customers and the outbound for upselling products and services, surveys, mystery and shopping.
Problems Solved by Fidelity Bank Customer Care Number and Live Chat
- Information on Fidelity Bank products and services.
- Account balance enquiry
- Card transaction issues
- ATM card block request
- Online banking enquiries
- Online banking password reset
- Stop cheque instruction
- Card PIN re-issue request
- Dormant account reactivation
- Account reactivation
- General Account issues
- Cheque book request
- Statement of account request
- All complaints spanning across all Bank products and services.
- Cross-sell various products and services to select customers.
- Mystery shopping exercises on request.
- Escalate issues unresolved on first contact to the relevant units (TSD, E-Banking, IS Control etc.)
- Daily calls to PoS merchants to check on machine status and reasons for low usage (issues escalated to E-Banking for follow-up).
Fidelity Bank Customer Care Number Lines – 24/7 Availability
If you need to speak to Fidelity Bank customer care on phone, dial any of the numbers below. Make sure you have enough airtime on your phone if your complaint is going to take some time.
- You can reach them on 01-448-5252; you can also chat with them on WhatsApp by adding up this number – +2349030005252.
Fidelity Bank Nigeria Live Chat – 24/7 Availability
If you are the online kind of person then this option is for you. It is actually economical to contact them online instead of making calls to them.
- If you are on Twitter, direct all complaints to their Twitter handle @fidelitybankplc.
- On Facebook, Drop comments or message to Fidelity Bank Plc Page.
- For email complaints, send all enquiries to email@example.com.
WARNING: I’ve seen people dropping complaints and posting their bank details here, this is wrong and we will not be held liable for any scam or deductions that occurs on your accounts by preying scammers. This is just a guide on how to get through to your bank’s Customer Care service. Be warned!!!
How has been your experience with Fidelity Bank Customer Care Number service and Fidelity Bank Nigeria Live Chat? Drop comments below.