If you have enquiries you can either get through to Ecobank Customer Care Number or use the Ecobank Customer Care Live Chat. If you are an Ecobank account holder, there are times when you have an issue and need to get it resolved. Ecobank customer care number line is available to its customers 24/7 and they have competent agents ready to solve all customer complaints.
Problems Solved by Ecobank Customer Care Number and Live Chat
- Information on Ecobank products and services.
- Account balance enquiry
- Card transaction issues
- ATM card block request
- Online banking enquiries
- Online banking password reset
- Stop cheque instruction
- Card PIN re-issue request
- Dormant account reactivation
- Account reactivation
- General Account issues
- Cheque book request
- Statement of account request
- All complaints spanning across all Bank products and services.
- Escalate issues unresolved on first contact to the relevant units.
- Daily calls to PoS merchants to check on machine status and reasons for low usage (issues escalated to E-Banking for follow-up).
Ecobank Customer Care Number Lines – 24/7 Availability
If you need to speak to Ecobank customer care on phone, dial any of the numbers below. Make sure you have enough airtime on your phone if your compliant is going to be long.
- You can reach them on +2347005000000, +2348003262265; you can also chat with them on WhatsApp by adding up this number – +234808760 3717.
Ecobank Nigeria Live Chat – 24/7 Availability
If you are the online kind of person then this option is for you. It is actually economical to contact them online instead of making calls to them.
- If you are on Twitter, direct all complaints to their Twitter handle @groupecobank.
- On Facebook, Drop comments or message to Ecobank Page.
- For email complaints, send all enquiries to engcontactcentre@ecobank.
WARNING: I’ve seen people dropping complaints and posting their bank details here, this is wrong and we will not be held liable for any scam or deductions that occurs on your accounts by preying scammers. This is just a guide on how to get through to your bank’s Customer Care service. Be warned!!!
How has been your experience with Ecobank Customer Care Number service and Ecobank Nigeria Live Chat? Drop comments below.