Apple is expected to release iPhones in 2020 that will have 6GB of RAM. The iPhone 12 lineup is expected to feature a 5.4-inch, a 6.7-inch and two 6.1-inch screen devices according to research note with MacRumours.
All four 2020 iPhones are expected will be equipped with OLED displays but other specifications majorly the camera and RAM size is expected to vary across models.
The research note shared further outlined what to expect from Apple for the iPhone 12.
- 6.7-inch iPhone: triple-lens rear camera with 3D sensing and 6GB of RAM
- 6.1-inch iPhone: triple-lens rear camera with 3D sensing and 6GB of RAM
- 6.1-inch iPhone: dual-lens rear camera and 4GB of RAM
- 5.4-inch iPhone: dual-lens rear camera and 4GB of RAM
2020 is the year that most smartphones will feature a 5G network, Apple is expected to pack its 2020 iPhones with 5G connectivity. According to a report by popular analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, Apple is expected to sell up 80-85 million iPhones in 2020 with 5G connectivity. He also stated these 5G-enabled iPhones will not come to all markets.
The iPhone 12 lineup won’t be unveiled till September so it is guaranteed more leaks will come out.
Will you be upgrading to the iPhone 12 when it comes because of the 5G network? Let us know your thoughts in the comments.
- Apple to Make two-billionth iPhone Sale Soon according to Analysts
- Photographer Amos Chapple Tests the Limits of the iPhone 11 Pro’s Night Mode; the Results Will Shock You