TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro is the better version of the Pouvoir 4. It comes with a faster processor, better storage, RAM and improved camera, the rest specifications are practically the same with the Pouvoir 4.
The Pouvoir 4 Pro has a big 7” waterdrop notch display and a 16MP selfie camera with dual Flash. It has a 6GB RAM and a 128GB internal storage which is expandable further via the SD card.
TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro Key Specifications
- 7” Dot Notch Screen, 720 x 1600 resolution
- 16MP Quad Rear Camera, 16MP selfie camera
- 6000mAh Battery
- Octa-core 2.0GHz, MediaTek Helio P22
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB ROM expandable further with the SD card
- HiOS 6.1 based on Android™ 10
- Fingerprint, Face Unlock 2.0
Design and Display
TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro is very similar to the Pouvoir 4, it shares the same plastic body and an all-glass front with a 90.55% screen-to-body ratio. It has a big 7” waterdrop notch screen with a 720 x 1600 resolution. The screen is big enough for cinematic experience with its 20.5:9 aspect ratio and it is capable of 480nits brightness. The notch houses the 16MP selfie camera which comes with a dual LED flash.
At the back is its quad camera setup and the fingerprint scanner which is positioned at the centre. The smartphone measures 174.9 x 79.6 x 9.2mm in dimensions and it is available in three colours – ice jadeite, cosmic shine and fascinating purple.
Hardware and Software
TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro ships Android 10 out of the box based on HiOS 6.1 custom UI. The device is powered by a MediaTek Helio P22 chipset clocking at a 2.0GHz octa-core speed which is faster than that of the Pouvoir 4, it is built on the 12nm process and is backed up by an IMG PowerVR GE8320 in terms of graphics.
In terms of memory, it has a massive 16GB RAM and a 128GB internal memory which is further expandable via the micro SD card slot up to 256GB. It has a Dual nano SIM slot which supports 4G LTE connectivity.
TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro Camera
The Pouvoir 4 Pro shares the same quad camera setup with the original Pouvoir 4. It comes with a 16MP main camera, a 5MP macro lens, a 2MP depth sensor lens and a QVGA lens. It has a quad LED Flash.
For selfies, there is 16MP camera with a dual LED flash.
Connectivity and Battery
TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro has dual nano SIM slot with 4G LTE connectivity and a micro SD card slot. It has a fingerprint scanner at the back. It supports OTG, Bluetooth 5.0, comes with a 3.5mm audio jack and FM radio.
It comes with a 6,000mAh non-removable battery, it is not-stated if it supports fast-charge. The battery is capable of 792 minutes of movie time and 638 minutes of gaming time.
TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro Complete Specifications
- Dimension: Height: 174.9 x 79.6 x 9.2mm
- Material: Glass front, Plastic back
- Weight: N/A
- Colour: Ice Jadeite, Cosmic Shine and Fascinating Purple.
- SIM Dual SIM: (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD, 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass
- Size: 7-inch, 20.5.9: Aspect ratio, 90.55% screen-to-body ratio
- Screen Resolution: HD+ 720×1600 pixels
- Multi-touch: Yes, up to 5 fingers
Software and performance
- Operating System: Android 10, HiOS v6.1
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P22, Octa-core 2.0GHz
- IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 16GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 128GB
- Card Slot: Yes, up to 256GB
- Primary: 16MP + 5MP + 2MP + Low Light sensor with Quad-LED flash
- Video Resolution: 1080 at 30fps, gyro-EIS
- Secondary: 16MP(f/2.0) selfie with dual LED Flash
- Video Resolution: 1080 at 30fps
Network and Connectivity
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Network 2G: 850/900/1800/1900
- 3G: B1/B5/B8
- 4G: B1/B3/B5/B8/B38/B40/B41 TDD-LTE Bluetooth v5.0
- USB: microUSB 5 Pin
- Loudspeaker Yes
- Audio Jack 3.5mm
- Sensor: Fingerprint, Gravity, Proximity and Light Sensor
- Capacity: 6000mAh, non-removable
- Type: Li-ion
- Fast Charging: N/A
- OTG Support Yes
TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro Price and Availability
The device is not yet available in Nigeria but its retail price should be close to N45,000 – N50,000.