The TECNO Camon 11 is the toned down version of the Camon 11 Pro, it has almost the same specs but there are still key differences.
It’s no news the Camon series is known for its great photo taking capabilities and the same trend has been followed with the Camon 1. It features a 16MP AI-enabled front camera and 13MP + 2MP dual rear cameras. The Camon 11 just like the 11 Pro debuts TECNO’s new HiOS 4.1 and runs on Android 8.1 Oreo.
TECNO Camon 11 Key Specs
- 2-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 720 x 1520 pixels
- Android 8.1 Oreo, based on HiOS 4.1
- Quad-core 2.0GHz, Mediatek Helio P22
- IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 32GB built-in storage with 3/4GB RAM
- 13MP + 2MP rear camera and 16MP Selfie camera
- 3,750mAh non-removable Battery
TECNO Camon 11 Design and Display
The Camon 11 features same Diamond fire design with the 11 Pro and similar to the one found in the Phantom 8. It is made up of a polycarbonate material with a weight of 158g and measures 156.65 x 75.95 x 5.6mm in dimension. Its dual rear camera is well positioned at the back with a flashlight and its fingerprint sensor.
In terms of display, TECNO went with the notch trend which accommodates the front camera, the speaker grill and its proximity sensors. It features a 6.2 HD+ full view display with a 19:9 aspect ratio and an 87.5% screen to body ratio. It has tiny bezels and small chin down below in what can be seen in most recent TECNO devices.
TECNO Camon 11 Hardware and Software
The device is powered by a 2.0GHz quad-core Helio P22 chipset with a Cortex-A53 architecture. It has a 3/4GB RAM and a 32GB internal memory which is further expandable up to 64GB via the microSD slot.
The Camon 11 runs on Android 8.1 Oreo, based on the newly updated HiOS 4.1. For the first time on any of its smartphones, it also features the AR emoji, just as found in the Camon 11 Pro.
TECNO Camon 11 Camera
The device comes with a 16MP selfie camera with AI-enabled 4-in-1 technology which are AI HDR, AI Beautification, AI Bokeh and AI selfie. This is also applicable to the 13MP + 2MP dual rear camera with LED flash.
Connectivity and Battery
The TECNO Camon 11 has a fast and secure face ID with 500ms recognition rate. It has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner which can be used to unlock the smartphone. It uses a dual Nano SIM and has 4G LTE support.
Other connectivity options are WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, OTG-support and a 3.5mm audio jack. On the power side, it is powered by a 3750mAh non-removable battery.
TECNO Camon 11 Complete Specifications
- Dimension: 156.65mm*76.05mm*5.6mm
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Weight: 158g
- SIM Dual SIM: (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.2-inch
- Screen Resolution: 19:9, HD+ 720* 1520 pixels
- Multi-touch: Yes
Software and performance
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio A22, Quad-core 2.0GHz
- RAM: 3GB/4GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 32GB
- Card Slot: Yes, up to 256GB
- Primary: 13MP + 2MP with Quad-LED flash
- Secondary: 16MP with LED Flash
Network and Connectivity
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Network 2G: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 3G: 2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE
- Bluetooth v4.1
- USB microUSB 5 Pin
- Loudspeaker Yes
- Audio Jack 3.5mm
- Sensor: Gravity, Proximity and Light Sensor
- Capacity: 3,750 mAh, non-removable
- Type: Li-Polymer
- Fast Charging: Yes, MediaTek Pump Express
- OTG Support Yes
TECNO Camon 11 Price and Availability
The device at its official launch will be going for a recommended retail price of N49,500. Buy on Jumia.