Stanbic IBTC mobile transfer code makes it easy to perform any transaction via SMS or USSD right from the comfort of your home or anywhere. Stanbic IBTC’s instant banking is hassle-free for your daily banking and it works on any type of phone; be it Android, IOS, Symbian or Java phones. With Stanbic IBTC mobile transfer code various transactions like money transfer, account balance, bills payment, airtime recharge, account statements and email update can be performed on your phone without the internet.
What You Need to Know About Stanbic IBTC Mobile Transfer Code
- The service is open to all Stanbic IBTC Bank account holders.
- To use the service, you must have a phone number registered with the bank.
- Service is open to MTN, Glo, Etisalat and Airtel subscribers.
- The service is available to use 24 hours every day.
How to Transfer Money with Wema Bank Mobile Money Transfer Code
- You must have a phone number registered with the bank.
- To transfer money from your Stanbic IBTC bank account to any bank account in Nigeria, dial *909# and follow the on-screen command to complete the transaction.
Stanbic IBTC Bank Airtime Recharge Code – USSD Banking
- To recharge your phone or any person’s phone number with airtime, simply dial *909*Amount# – for example if you want to recharge N2000, dial *945*2000# and send.
How to Check Stanbic IBTC Bank Account Balance on Phone
To check your account balance, simply dial *909# and follow the on-screen command. It’s as simple as that. A lot more can be done with Stanbic IBTC mobile transfer code, just dial *909# to see the wonders!