For those who can’t afford DSTV, GoTV is actually a good alternative and it’s less costly to maintain unlike the former. There are ways to pay GoTV online without having to visit a shop or anywhere to renew your subscription, one of the easiest ways is by using Quickteller or the GoTV self-service portal.
Different Types of GoTV Subscription Options
- GoTV Lite which costs N400
- GoTV Value N1,250
- GoTV Plus N1900
- GoTV Mobile Access N630
After you have decided for a payment plan you can afford, you can now proceed and follow the steps below using Quickteller to pay or renew your GoTV subscription.
GoTV Subscription – How to Pay GoTV Online with Quickteller
- Open Quickteller’s payment platform for GoTV here. Make sure your decoder is switched on before staring anything, this is very important.
- You will be required to select a package you want to pay for.
- After choosing a package, you need to enter your GoTV decoder’s ICU Number, your email address as well and phone number. The ICU Number can be found on the red label at the back of your decoder.
- Click on Continue
- Your browser will get redirected to a secured billing gateway where you will be required to enter your debit card (Visa Card, MasterCard or Debit Card are acceptable) details to make the payment.
- You can check to confirm debit card details again, click on the Pay button to finally make payment. A Convenience Fee of N100 is also charged by Quickteller as part of payment.
Wait for a few minutes after the payment for it to take effect on your decoder, within 3 – 5 minutes your GoTV starts working again.
GoTV Subscription – How to Pay GoTV Online with GoTV Self-Service
If you do not want to use Quickteller you can pay directly on GoTV’s Eazy self-service portal. With Eazy Self-Service you can pay your own subscription or for a friend/family even when you are outside of the country.
- Open the self-service portal here on your browser.
- Enter your IUC Number then the captcha code shown to confirm you are not a robot. Click on Verify when done.
- You will now be required to enter your card details and Pay.
These two easy ways to pay GoTV online and subscribe without any stress.