If you are one of the candidates who sat for the just concluded JAMB 2019 UTME then you must be worried about checking your results. The results are out now and it’s different from how candidates used to check before.
Here we will show you how to check JAMB result and all the steps you need to take. For you to be able to qualify for admission in your school of choice you must have passed the cut-off mark set by the school.
Steps to Check JAMB Result for 2019/2019 UTME
- Visit JAMB result portal here.
- You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
- Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
- Select “Print Result Slip”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page.
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section”. An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number.
After entering the information correctly, you can now print the Result Slip as shown on your screen
How to Check JAM Result for 2019 Examinations on Mobile Device
To check your 2019 UTME examination results on your phone or tablet, simply follow the instructions below.
- Open your browser with a good internet connection
- Visit JAMB portal here.
- Type your login details and sign-in.
- Click on “Print Result Slip”, you will be required to pay N1000.
- After payment is confirmed, enter your registration number and examination year (2019).
- Wait and your result will be displayed on the screen.
This is how to check JAMB result for the 2019 examinations. Good luvk to candidates!