It is now time to check NECO nov/dec 2017 GCE result if you are one of the candidates that wrote the exam. The National Examinations Council also known as NECO has announced that candidates who sat for the November/December 2017 GCE examinations can now check their results.
How to Check NECO Nov/Dec 2017 GCE Result Online
To check NECO Nov/Dec 2017 GCE result, all candidates must purchase the NECO result checking scratch card which would be needed to assess results online. Scratch cards are available for sale in all NECO offices across the states in the country. So just walk into a NECO office and purchase a scratch card.
- Go to the result checking portal here.
- Select examination type and year as shown in the image below.
- The result checking scratch card you bought has a PIN. Scratch the PIN area to see the PIN and enter in the column on the website as shown above.
- Enter your examination number in the last column.
- Now click on Check My Result to finally see your NECO nov/dec 2017 GCE result.
The result will be displayed for you and you can also print out the slip.