Heritage bank mobile transfer code makes it easy to perform any transaction via SMS or USSD right from the comfort of your home or anywhere. Heritage Bank’s instant banking is hassle-free for your daily banking and it works on any type of phone; be it Android, IOS, Symbian or Java phones. With Heritage Bank mobile transfer code various transactions like money transfer, account balance, bills payment, airtime recharge, and email update can be performed on your phone without the internet.
With Heritage Bank Instant Banking you can make a maximum transaction of 100, 000 daily from your phone. Airtime purchase limit is pegged at N20, 000.
What You Need to Know About Heritage Bank Mobile Transfer Code
- The service is open to all Heritage bank account holders.
- To use the service, you must have a phone number registered with the bank.
- Service is open to MTN, Glo, Etisalat and Airtel subscribers.
- The service is available to use 24 hours every day.
- You do not need any special registration to use the code.
How to Transfer Money with Heritage Bank Mobile Transfer Code
- To transfer money from your Heritage bank account, dial *322*030*Account Number*Amount# and follow the on-screen command to complete the transaction. For example, you want to transfer N20,000 – dial *322*030*0065127893*20000#
- The money is transferred and you receive an SMS informing you your transaction was successful.
Heritage Bank Airtime Recharge Code – USSD Banking
To recharge your phone with airtime, simply dial *322*030*Amount# – for example if you want to recharge N2000, dial *322*030*2000# and send. For other phone numbers, dial *322*030*Mobile Number*Amount#.
How to Check Heritage Bank Account Balance on Phone
To check your account balance, simply dial *322*030# and follow the on-screen command. It’s as simple as that. A lot more can be done with Heritage Bank Mobile transfer code, just dial *322*030# to see the wonders!