Are you looking for a way to send files smoothly from your device to another? Do you need a solution that can transfer large files at incredible speeds? If yes, then you should try Flash Share.
Currently known as Xender, Flash Share offers users the chance to send large files within a few minutes. Also, it does not work with WiFi and Bluetooth; instead it works via the NFC features of all devices.
- 1 Features
of Flash Share
- 1.1 Transfer files with flash speed
- 1.2 Share all kinds of files without restrictions
- 1.3 Free of network connection
- 1.4 Send large files without limitation
- 1.5 Supports cross-platform transferring
- 1.6 Smartphone replication
- 1.7 File manager
- 1.8 Check out connected friends’ mobile apps
- 1.9 Easy to Use Design
- 1.10 Slide pictures to share
- 2 How to Download Flash Share Apk via Google Play Store
- 3 How to Download Flash Share Apk via Bluetooth on Android Smartphones
- 4 How to Download Flash Share Apk via Apk Sites
- 5 Installation of Flash Share App via PC
- 6 How to Transfer Files with Flash Share
- 7 Conclusion
Let’s look at how to download and install Xender on smartphone or PCs. But first what are the features of this app.
Transfer files with flash speed
Imagine sending your favourite video to friends in seconds! The highest speed can reach 40Mb/s.
Transfer anything you want, from documents, music, pictures, to videos and apps.
Free of network connection
No cables, no internet, no data usage! You can transfer files to friends anywhere and anytime.
Send large files without limitation
Sharing photos, music, videos, apps, documents and any other file types of any file size.
Supports cross-platform transferring
Offers connections of phones & tablets & PC/Mac and encourages you to share any files between Android, iOS, and Windows operating systems.
Smart switch mobile data like contacts, SMS, pictures, music, videos, games and any other files from your old phone to the new one in a straightforward step.
Enables to view, move or delete files you received and even to make a backup copy whenever you need to clean the phone storage.
Check out connected friends’ mobile apps
Multiple applications from your friend’s phone will be introduced to your phone when connected successfully and can be transferred by a single tap.
Easy to Use Design
Satisfy the users’ further operating needs with functions related to transferred files like opening, installing, uninstalling, deleting, viewing, etc.
Easily share photos to your friends by sliding.
Now let’s here are the steps to installing Flash Share on your mobile phone.
Downloading from Google Play Store comes as one of the safest ways to install the Flash Share Apk on your device. Here are the steps to follow
- Click on the Google Play Store App on your device.
- Input Flash Share on the search bar. Click Search.
- Select Xender (also known as Flash Share) from the results
- Download and install.
Flash Share also has features that allow you to install its apk files via Bluetooth with the following steps.
- Switch on Bluetooth. Make sure it is visible to nearby mobile devices
- On the phone sending the app, Tap Setting->Invite Friend->Select Bluetooth
- Install as soon as your phone receives the APK file.
You can also download Flash Share from APK sites. Follow the guide below:
- Visit the APK site to download Flash Share to your smartphone.
- Go to the Browser Settings -> Security
- Scroll downwards and click on the Allow Install from Unknown Source.
- Launch the folder that contains the Flash Share APK file and start installing it
You can also download the Flash Share Apk file with the use of an APK desktop installer. This program allows you to install the app with the use of your PC. It even stops the need for you to enable the Install Apps from Unknown Source option. However, before you use this method, you should have the uninstalled Flash Share files on your device.
Here are the procedures to install APK files via a laptop or desktop:
- Download the APK installer for PC.
- Restart the computer
- Connect the Android device to the PC
- Activate the Debugging via Developer Option.
- Scroll to your phone and Tap Ok.
- Tap the Install button on the homepage of the Apk PC installer.
- Navigate to Tools and Click on Open APK.
- Choose Flash Share and click Install.
Now let’s look at how you can send and receive files on Flash Share.
- Download Xender via any of the methods mentioned above.
- Install and register your username and password
- Select the Connect with Friends button.
- Choose the Create a Connection option (if you want to send the file) or Scan to Join (if you wish to receive the file)
- Select the Files or apps you want to send.
- Flip your phone to transfer the files.
- On the receiving phone, head to history on your Xender app and install the APKs you received
- On receiving phone, Locate the history screen on its Flash Share App.
- Install the APK
- If you see a Data from an Unknown Source message, go to the Settings app -> Applications-> Install from Unknown Source
Flashshare/ Xender allows users send multiple files of unlimited size from one device to another at fast speeds. Feel free to install the app with the methods mentioned above.