Diamond bank USSD code to transfer money to other banks makes it easy to perform any transaction via SMS or USSD right from the comfort of your home or anywhere. Diamond bank’s USSD banking is hassle free for your daily banking and it works on any type of phone; be it Android, IOS, Symbian or Java phones. With Wema Bank mobile money transfer code various transactions like money transfer, account balance, bills payment, airtime recharge, and email update can be performed on your phone without the internet.
To be able to use Diamond bank’s USSD code, the user must have a registered MTN number which would in turn qualify the user to have a Diamond Yello Account. As seen on Diamond bank’s website;
“The Diamond Y’ello Account (DYA), which is run in partnership with mobile telecommunications giant, MTN Nigeria, is a hybrid account that offers the over 58 million MTN subscribers a fusion of financial services and telecoms incentives such as money transfer and withdrawal, account statements confirmation and airtime purchase amongst a host of available features and benefits.”
How to Open a Diamond Yello Account in Few Easy Steps
The Diamond Yello account is available to all persons to open, all you have to do this have a registered MTN SIM card in your phone and dial *710#. Your new 10 digit NUBAN account number will be sent to your phone via SMS and you will be guided further on what next to do.
Diamond Bank USSD Code to Transfer Money to Other Banks – Benefits
- Cash deposit and withdrawal
- Mini statements and bank enquiry
- Diamond account to Diamond account transfers
- Transfer to other banks
- Airtime purchase
- Bill Payments
- Cardless transactions on Diamond bank ATMs and lots more.
Diamond Bank USSD Code to Transfer Money to Other Banks
- For Diamond Yello transfer, dial *710*Phone Number*Amount#
- For Diamond bank USSD code to transfer money to other banks, dial *710*Account Number*Amount#. For example, you want to transfer N10,000 to a GTB account number 0045278567 for your Diamond bank account, all you have to do is dial: *710*0045278567*10000#
- The money is transferred and you receive an SMS informing you your transaction was successful.
Diamond Bank Mobile Recharge Code – USSD Banking
- To recharge your phone or any person’s phone number with airtime, simply dial *710*Phone Number*Amount# – for example if you want to recharge N1000, dial *945*08015453007*1000# and send.
Diamond Bank Account Balance Code on Phone
To check your account balance, simply dial *710*PIN# and follow the on-screen command. It’s as simple as that. A lot more can be done with Diamond bank USSD code to transfer money to other banks and Yello account, just dial *710# to see the wonders!