If you want a tablet and a phone at the same time, TECNO Spark 5 Air is the one for you. This smartphone comes with a massive 7” screen and a 5,000mAh battery capacity.
The device is similar to the Spark 5 announced yesterday but it has a different camera setup at the back. Let’s take a look at what the smartphone has to offer.
TECNO Spark 5 Air Key Specifications
- 7” Teardrop notch Display, 720 x 1640 resolution
- 13MP Rear Camera, 8MP selfie camera
- 5000mAh Battery
- Quad-core 2.0GHz, MediaTek Helio P22
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB ROM expandable further with the SD card
- HiOS 6.1 based on Android™ 10 (Go Edition)
- Fingerprint, Face Unlock 2.0
Design and Display
TECNO Spark 5 Air has a plastic body and an all-glass front has an 84.0% screen-to-body ratio. It has a 7” IPS LCD teardrop notch display with a 720 x 1600 resolution. The cutout houses the 8MP selfie camera f/2.0 aperture which comes with a dual-LED flash. The display is capable of 480nits in brightness.
At the back is its dual rear camera setup and the fingerprint scanner which is positioned at the centre. The smartphone measures 174.64 x 79.27 x 9.05mm in dimensions. It is available in four colours – Ice Jadeite, Spark Orange, Vacation Blue and Misty Grey.
Hardware and Software
TECNO Spark 5 Air ships Android 10 (Go Edition) out of the box based on HiOS 6.1 custom UI. The device is powered by a MediaTek chipset clocking at a 2.0GHz quad-core speed, and is backed up by an IMG PowerVR GE8320 in terms of graphics.
In terms of memory, it has a 2GB RAM and a 32GB internal memory which is further expandable via the micro SD card slot up to 256GB. It has a Dual nano SIM slot which supports 4G LTE connectivity.
TECNO Spark 5 Air Camera
For selfies, the Spark 5 Air shares a similar 8MP front camera with the Spark 5 having a dual LED flash and an f/2.0 aperture. At the back is a 13MP main camera with an f/1.8 aperture, a QVGA sensor and a quad-LED flash.
Connectivity and Battery
TECNO Spark 5 Air has dual nano SIM slot with 4G LTE connectivity and a micro SD card slot. It has a fingerprint scanner at the back. It supports OTG, Bluetooth 5.0, comes with a 3.5mm audio jack and FM radio.
It comes with a 5,000mAh non-removable battery, it is not-stated if it supports fast-charge.
TECNO Spark 5 Air Complete Specifications
- Dimension: Height: 174.64 x 79.27 x 9.05mm
- Material: Glass front, Plastic back
- Weight: N/A
- Colour: Ice Jadeite, Spark Orange, Vacation Blue and Misty Grey.
- SIM Dual SIM: (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD, 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass
- Size: 7-inch, 84.0% screen-to-body ratio
- Screen Resolution: HD+ 720 x 1640 pixels
- Multi-touch: Yes, up to 5 fingers
Software and performance
- Operating System: Android 10 (Go Edition), HiOS v6.1
- Chipset: MediaTek, Quad-core 2.0GHz
- IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 2GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 32GB
- Card Slot: Yes, up to 256GB
- Primary: 13MP(f/1.8) + Low Light sensor with Quad-LED flash
- Video Resolution: 1080 at 30fps, gyro-EIS
- Secondary: 8MP(f/2.0) selfie with dual LED Flash
- Video Resolution: 1080 at 30fps
Network and Connectivity
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Network 2G: 850/900/1800/1900
- 3G: B1/B5/B8
- 4G: B1/B3/B5/B8/B38/B40/B41 TDD-LTE Bluetooth v5.0
- USB: microUSB 5 Pin
- Loudspeaker Yes
- Audio Jack 3.5mm
- Sensor: Fingerprint, Gravity, Proximity and Light Sensor
- Capacity: 5000mAh, non-removable
- Type: Li-ion
- Fast Charging: N/A
- OTG Support Yes
TECNO Spark 5 Air Price and Availability
Spark 5 Air is available in retail stores around you at a recommended retail price of N47,000.