In the race to win the heart of consumers, Chinese android phone makers have been competing with one another by releasing some fantastic phones. Tecno recently released Camon C7 and C9, and everybody was impressed.
Now, Gionee has finally launched its latest phones –Gionee M6 and M6 Plus, and I must tell you that the features of these phones might make you want to throw your present phone into the closest gutter and go for one of these monster phones.
The following specs are the selling points of the two flagship phones:
Specification of Gionee M6 and Price
- Body: Full Metal Uni-Body
- Netwerk: GSM/HSPA/EVDO/LTE
- OS: Android OS v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Chip-set: Mediatek MT6755 Helio P10
- Processor: Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- Screen: 5.3 inches, 720 pixel resolution
- Memory Card: microSD, up to 256 GB
- Camera: 13 MP Back Camera and 8 MP Front Camera
- RAM: 4 GB
- ROM/Internal Storage: 64/128 GB
- Battery Capacity: 5,000/6020mAh Non-removable
- Other Feature include: WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and Fingerprint Sensor
- Price: Not yet fixed; Konga, Jumia, Kaymu and other Nigeria e-commerce sites have not enlisted the phone on their websites. So we are still expecting official prices from these merchants.
Differences between Gionee M6 and M6 Plus
Actually, there is no striking difference between the two, other than their battery capacities. The 5000mAh in the specification above is the capacity for Gionee M6 while the 6020mAh is the capacity for M6 Plus. Another slight difference is the size, M6 Plus is slightly bigger than its M6 counterpart.
This difference is nothing to worry about; and beside, there is one attribute about these phones that will make you forget this difference. This attribute is the dual charging chips embedded on their panels: meaning a very fast charging time for the phones’ massive battery capacity.
With all these lovely features coming with Gionee M6 and M6 Plus, I believe the battle of phone makers to increase their stakes in the android market continues.