The wait is over, PES 19 ISO PPSSPP is now available for download on your Android smartphone and tablet. Originally made for Sony’s PlayStation portable device, you can play on the PSP as well as on your Android device thanks to PPSSPP Emulators; just like we explained for the FIFA 19 ISO.
Konami may be behind FIFA in terms of licensing and marketing but some people still prefer Pro Evolution Soccer over EA Sports’ FIFA. With PES 19 ISO PPSSPP, you get a lot of new updates plus the 2018 World Cup experience on your mobile device. It’s no news the Le Blues are the current World Champions after Germany’s disaster showing, the game features top Nations like Belgium, Brazil, Portugal, England, Argentina, Croatia, Brazil, Colombia and many more.
If you played Pro Evolution Soccer 2018, then you must have been looking forward to PES 2019. One advantage Konami has over FIFA is its gameplay, PES 19 ISO PPSSPP has been improved and players can now enjoy better graphics, updated players, current transfers, improved commentary and this year’s new tournaments.
We know you want this game, in this article we will provide you with the guide on how to download PES 19 ISO originally meant for Sony’s PlayStation portable on your Android device.
PES 19 ISO PPSSPP Features
- Latest Clubs and Team transfers.
- Improved AI with realistic faces and players body build.
- More celebrations to match real-life player’s goal celebrations.
- Improved gameplay and control.
- New Stadiums and new footballs have been added.
- 2018 World Cup tournament added with current squads.
- 2018/2019 season and all the global transfers.
- New animations and simulations.
PES 19 ISO Minimum Requirements
- Play with: PPSSPP Emulator
- OS: Android 4.0 and higher
- RAM: 1GB
- Internal Storage: 2GB Needed
- File Explorer: ZArchiver needed
PES 19 ISO Game Information
- Game size: 591MB + 25MB
- Uploaded: July 1, 2018
- Downloads: 11,000+
- Rating: 4/5
- Price: Free
Download PES 19 ISO PPSSPP English Version
With the links below, you can download the ISO file and the game’s saved data. The saved data contains transfers, real logos and crests, and player updates.
How to Install PES 19 ISO PPSSPP On Android
- After downloading from the links above, unzip with WinZip, Z-Archiver or any ZIP manager you use. You will now see the ISO file.
- Move the 19 ISO file to your SD card via the path: SDcard>>PSP>>Game for easy access.
- Launch PPSSPP Emulator app you have installed on your Android device and locate the game.
- Lastly, tap on PES 2019 and enjoy your game.