Are you looking for a tweak for the Cydia app on your iPhone? Well, Bigboss repo comes as a suitable option for tweaking the app on iOS devices.
Bigboss Repo provides access to apps featured in the App Store App which enables you to modify your iPad or iPhone. Some of the apps include Appcake, IAPCrazy, PP25 and so on.
An exciting feature of this service is that it does not need jailbreaking. This is because jailbreaking damages the security features of an iPad or the iPhone.
With this article, we will show you how to install the Bigboss Repo on your iOS device. Cydia makes this method is quite simple and straightforward.
How to Add Bigboss Repo to Cydia
You will need to read the steps below to guide you as you install Bigboss Repo on your iOS device. Ensure you follow this guide carefully to get the best results.
- First, install the Cydia app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Scroll to the Cydia App Store on your App screen.
- Next, click on the Sources tab which lies the end of your screen, close to the Star icon.
- Click on the Edit tab at the top right edge of your screen
- Then choose the Add option at the top edge on the left side of the screen.
- A pop-up window with space for a URL will appear on the screen.
- Copy and paste this address https://apt.thebigboss.org/repofiles/cydia into
the spaceon the pop-up window.
- Finally, click on the ” Add Source” option to complete the process.
Now let’s show you how to install Bigboss Repo on Cydia.
Steps to download Bigboss Repo on Cydia
- First, launch the Cydia app and locate the homepage until you get to the “More Package Sources” tab. Click on this option.
- Next, a page of “More Sources” will open up. Click on the Bigboss tab which you will find under the Default sources area.
- Click OK on the pop window that appears next.
- Once you are through, the Bigboss repo app will begin to install on your device. Within a few minutes, the process should be complete.
- As soon as the installation process is complete, Click on the Manage tab at the end of your screen.
- Select the “Sources” option.
- Finally, the Bigboss app will be on the list of apps previously installed on Cydia while on your iPhone or iPad.
- That’s all. You have successfully added and installed the Bigboss repo app on your iPhone or iPad. If you experienced any issue, please post a comment. Thank you!
And there you have it. You now have the Bigboss Repo app on your iOS device. We would like to hear your comments and thoughts about our article. Please feel free to share them in the comment box below.