If you do not know yet, Bixby is one of the major highlights of the newly released Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 plus. We realize how important it is for every owner of Samsung smartphones to run the AI so we put up this article today on how to install Bixby on any Samsung smartphone.
Bixby is a virtual assistant and it is similar to Google Assistant, Microsoft’s Cortana and Apple’s Siri. Bixby understands when you talk, text or tap your phone. Bixby will give recommendations and be a reminder for you as well. Over time, Bixby understands the way you interact with your Samsung smartphone and it gets better to serve you more.
Like we said earlier, the AI is only available on the new Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus but thanks to the guys at XDA android forum which made it possible to have on older Samsung devices.
How to Install Bixby on Any Samsung Smartphone
- Your Samsung device must be running on Android Nougat. Upgrade to Nougat if you haven’t
- Download, then install Galaxy S8 launcher here
- Download and install Bixby here or here
- Start the installed S8 launcher by long-pressing on your home screen
- Activate Bixby
- Reboot your device finally. Swipe left from your home screen to start experiencing Bixby in full force.
Were you able to make it work or did you encounter any problems? Comment and let’s interact.