TutuApp app installer is a third-party app installer, much like an app store, offering one of the most extensive ranges of apps and games found anywhere. It was initially released as an alternative to Cydia but has since become a popular alternative to the official app store too and, with Cydia releases becoming further and further apart, its popularity looks set to soar.
TutuApp offers some Cydia tweaks, a whole load of iOS app store apps (including paid ones), lots of modified games and tweaked apps and more, and everything is free. Read on to find out more about it, including how to download it on iOS 12.
TutuApp VIP Features:
TutuApp VIP is a complete installer that offers iOS 12 users many great features, including:
- Support for all devices on iOS 12
- Easy to download and install
- Fast download speeds
- Regular updates to bring more content and safety features
- Tons of iOS app store apps
- Plenty of Cydia tweaks and other unofficial content
- Lots of modified stock games with great new features
- Tweaked stock apps with cool new features
- Built-in cache cleaner and memory optimizer
- Loads more features
How to Download TutuApp VIP on iOS 12:
TutuApp is available in two versions, free and premium.
Method 1: TutuApp – Free
- Open Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad and download the Tutu App configuration file from the given link.
- When the dialog box pops up, put in your passcode and tap Install
- Open Settings > General and tap on Profiles & Device Management
- Tap on the TutuApp profile and then tap Trust this App
- Close your settings app down and look for the icon on your homepage – TutuApp is ready for use.
Method 2: TutuApp VIP – Premium
For a small one-off payment, you can upgrade to TutuApp VIP. With more content, including a better range of tweaks and modified apps, you also get highspeed downloads, no ads and no need to use your Apple ID to install it. Before you download it, there are a couple of things to be aware of:
- Each device requires its own subscription; once paid, TutuApp VIP is free forever
- If you get a different device, you will need to make the payment again
- Sometimes the system looks as if it has stopped. If it doesn’t clear after a while, refresh the page and try downloading it again. Don’t worry, and you will only be charged once for the app.
Click on the link to get full details on how to install TutuApp VIP.
Is TutuApp Safe?
Yes, it is. A good deal of work went into ensuring that this was safe and secure for you to use and the app is updated continually – all the developers ask is that you install these updates as they are released. You can use anti-virus software on your device, too, just to cover your own back and consider using a VPN recommended for TutuApp. Just be aware that, although the app installer is safe, it does have some tweaks in it that can change you your device performs.
TutuApp VIP or VIP Membership? Which One?
Until recently, when you purchased a VIP membership, it was ONLY for the one device, and you needed to buy a separate one for each device you wanted it on. Now, you can set up that VIP membership, purchase TutuApp VIP once and share it across all your devices. The only thing you can’t do is share it cross-platform. Plus, it doesn’t yet work on Android devices; all you would get is the standard privileges from the free app.
If you have purchased the VIP app but are struggling to set up your membership, contact Customer Services, and we’ll do out best to help you sort it out.
Can I Get a Renewal Discount?
Yes, provided your membership has less than 60 days to run you can renew with a 10%discount.
TutuApp was one of the first app installers to be released and, to date, it remains one of the most popular. Give it a try; see what you think. If you can’t get on with it or don’t like it, you can quickly delete it. For more tips like this, you can follow the developers on Facebook.