Network providers have different plans which serve different purposes and one of them in Nigeria is MTN. How do your check MTN tariff plan to make sure you are on the plan which favours you? This is very important to know so you don’t get charged heavily when making calls to all networks in Nigeria.
If you do not know the right plan to choose, you should checkout our guide on choosing the best MTN tariff plans, their benefits and how to migrate to one. MTN always come up with innovations and mPulse that gives 1.2GB data for N150 was introduced last year.
Easy Way to Check MTN Tariff Plan at Any Time
It is highly imperative you know your current MTN call tariff plan to know if you are actually getting the right value. Thankfully, there is a USSD code you can use to carry this out. To check MTN tariff plan, follow the steps below:
- Dial *123*1*2#, your current plan will be shown to you on the screen.
- Another way to check your current tariff is to dial *123#, from the on-screen display select 1, then select 2. Your current call plan is shown to you.
It is as simple as that. This way you will know the current call plan and will decide if you need to change it or not.
- How to Check MTN Number Using USSD Code and Simple Ways
- Easy Ways to Contact MTN Customer Care
- MyMTN App Gives You 500MB Free Worth of Data
- How to Borrow Airtime on Glo, Airtel, MTN and 9Mobile