PPSSPP is a technical acronym, which stands for PlayStation Portable Simulator Suitable for Playing Portably. It is a free, open source PSP – PlayStation Portable emulator which enables many of the PlayStation games to be played on Smartphones (Android) and PCs. So if you are a game lover, follow this article with keen attention, as we provide you with simple guidelines on how to download and install the PSP emulator – PPSSPP on your Android and PC devices. By successfully downloading and installing the PPSSPP apk on your Android or PC (exe), you will be able to play most of the games available on the PSP.
The system of gaming has, over the years, witnessed a significant transformation. With the advent of smartphones (Android, IOS, Windows among others), which seem to incorporate a multiplicity of features, manufacturers of smartphones and games (like SONY – the developer of PlayStation) have devised new avenues to make games (which originally were not supported on smartphones) available in mobile and PC platforms. One of the results of this is the development of the PPPSSPP apk – PSP emulator, which is supported on a host of mobile (smartphone) platforms ranging from Android, IOS, BlackBerry 10, Symbian (Nokia). Supported PC builds include Windows, MacOS, Linux etc. However, our focus is on how to download and install the PPSSPP apk – PSP emulator on Android and PC exe.
How to download and Install PPSSPP apk – PSP Emulator
- Download the PPSSPP app directly from Google Play Store.
- You can also follow this link: Download PPSSPP, to download the .apk file.
- Install the app on your Android device. To install the apk file downloaded from the link above, ensure you enable the “non-Play-Store installs”.
- Insert your favourite PSP game(s) in the /PSP/GAME section on your SD card or USB storage.
- Launch the PPSSPP –PSP
- Look for the PPSSPP Android games and select it (by clicking on it).
- Relax and start enjoying your favourite PSP game on your Android device.
- Follow this link: Download PPSSPP, to download the ZIP file and unpack it on your PC. You can also download the PPSSPP
- Install the PPSSPP – PSP emulator on your PC.
- Put your favourite PSP game(s) in the /PSP/GAME section on your SD card or USB storage device.
- Launch the PPSSPP – PlayStation Portable (PSP)
- Locate the PPSSPP games and select it.
- Start enjoying your favourite PSP games on your PC.
By following the above-highlighted steps, you will be able to successfully download and install the PPSSPP – PlayStation Portable (PSP) emulator on your Android and personal computer (PC). Henceforth, you will be able to enjoy your favourite PSP games on your device(s). Below is a list of some top PSP games, which are now available on Android and PC:
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories
- Little Big Planet
- God of War: Ghost of Sparta
- NFS: Most Wanted
- X-Men origin
- Ghost Rider
- Devil May Cry
- PES 2018
- God of War: Chains of Olympus
So, if you are a game lover, follow the steps highlighted above to download and install the PPSSPP – PSP emulator today and start enjoying your favourite PSP games on your Android and/or PC devices.